Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:leprechaun:Hello All! Maybe I'll get this correct. I hope so.

Again, I am new to the forum and am looking forward to meeting you all. I am from Mesquite, Texas but was born in Southeast Texas. Pine wood country.

I am riding a 2004 Goldwing GL1800. Santa was good to me this year. He brought me a new cb radio for the wing but after seeing what has to happen to install it, I have decided to have the dealer install it. After all, if he screws it up, he will have to cover it. If I screw it up, it's mine.

If anyone knows where I might purchase a use left side control panel that's in good working condition, let me know. The dealer is out of his mind on price.

Thanks for allowing me to join the forum and I look forward to communicating with you all.

Happy New Year & and be SAFE.

Redrider

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

:waving: You can always look on the old standby (E-bay) if not there just do a search on your computer for motorcycle salvage yards. That is normally where I get things like that. Calling them on their toll free number is fastest, as most do not list parts available.

Kit

·
Premium Member
12,782 Posts
imported post

:waving:Hello and Welcome Redrider . There is an introduction forum . PErhaps the mods will move this for you . You have listed your location in your thread but its nice if you go to fill it out in your profile so its always shown . It helps sometimes when asking for advice . Ride safe and enjoy .

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,834 Posts
imported post

Hello Redrider and welcome to our forum. Since you have both introduced yourself and asked for "where to find" something, I will put this into the For Sale/Wanted area. That way maybe someone will get to your needs quicker.

Please goto My Account and fill in your Profile so we can direct the proper help over your way.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
imported post

Welcome

GOD Bless,
jerry

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

Glad to have you Redrider from us down here in tennessee.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

:jumper:Hay! Thanks to all of you that responded. Looks like I may have fallen into a bunch of real great folks. Looking forward to being a member.

Thanks Again & keep it between the lines.

Redrider

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
imported post

Hi....welcome from the Netherlands!!!:banana:

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum from Ontario,Canada.

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Redrider, Welcome to the Forum from the State of Confusion......Kansas! :waving:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Welcome redrider from sunny Southern California. You have come to the right place.

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome from Arizona.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.