Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

We have J & M headsets in our helmets, and they work great for intercom and listening to tunes when 2-up ona 'Wing - but . . . . . .

. . . the Wife's wee Vulcan has no radio - and I could've sworn I saw an adapter toplay regular audio throughthe helmet speakers.

I've worded this every way I can think of on eBay searches, and am still sucking wind . . . . . . . . . anybody ??? . . . . . . . is this mic on ??? . . . . . . :)

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
imported post

I beleive what you are needing is something like this.....

J&M Electronics Integratr IV Audio SUPER SALE

#pgroup_main_container { float: right; width: 770px; margin-left: -300px; }
#pgroup_descrip_column { margin-left: 310px; }
#pgroup_img_column { float: left; width: 300px; text-align: center; }

Featuring a built-in FM stereo tuner, aux input for Walkman/MP3/IPOD type music devices, J&M DynaVox driver/passenger intercom, optional 40ch CB/FRS/GMRS portable radio connection, along with inputs for your cell phone, GPS audio and radar detector signals, all in one compact portable package that will go with you anywhere.Integratr IV Audio System Kit (includes belt pouch & aux input cable).

http://www.wingstuff.com/pgroup_detail/30_J_M_Electronics/3722_J_M_Electronics_Integratr_IV_Audio_SUPER_SALE/?goto=%2Fpgroup_list%2Felectronics%2F30_J_M_Electronics%2Fmfg%2F%3Fpage%3D5

Attachments

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
imported post

I assume that will work but I purchased a cord that has a 5 pin on one end and standard cell phone plug on the other. I have it plugged in to the passenger headset plug right now but I am planning to move it to the control box as soon as I open back up the fairing.

:clapper:

The iPhone works fine through the headset but with it plugged in to the passenger cord it eliminates the use of the second helmet set. Thwe only problem I have right now is that it does not eliminate the stereo music when in use. I think that will be fixed when I use the control box connection instead of the passenger plug.

:clapper:

I also get a lot of static in the iPhone but I get it in the stereo (not as bad) and am sure I need to add a filter somewhere. Just not saure where.

:?

Anyway, I got the cord on fleabay and will try to find the seller for you and post the info.

:action:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.