Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'd like to organise a meet and greet in March to be held in or around Dublin. This would be along the lines of the one we just had in Wales.

I need rough numbers and would you prefer B&B type Accommodations or a Hotel c/w bar etc.

As this is still in the early planning stage any and all ideas will be taken on board.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Good idea Mark and I will be looking to see if I can squeeze this into a rapidly filling calender.:)

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

cbltech59 wrote:
I'd like to organise a meet and greet in March to be held in or around Dublin. This would be along the lines of the one we just had in Wales.

I need rough numbers and would you prefer B&B type Accommodations or a Hotel c/w bar etc.

As this is still in the early planning stage any and all ideas will be taken on board.

Thanks,
Roughly 600, prefer a place that has a bar, serves food and is inexpensive....

CBltech59's apartment fits the bill.... :cheeky1:, I can find you a bar maid no problem...

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Much as we would love to do this, just too many ferries and events already planned for next year. We should see you at the Legion Riders M&G, Irish Treffen and no doubt various other places next year. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.