Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Since you fellows know a good Irish map when you see it , it would be nice if you found a good one and posted it so we can see where these towns are that you live it ?! How 'bout it ?

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
imported post

I second that motion - I want to know where REDWING lives! :)

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

He might have his own "Island" ?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I don't care about REDWING's island, I want to see a map showing where the Isle of Woman is. Manxblackcat has been hiding this for too long!:whip:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I want to see a map showing where the Isle of Woman is. Manxblackcat has been hiding this for too long!:whip:
I dont know where the Isle of Woman is. :stumped: But one thing puzzles me "Where is Manxblackcat" :stumped: we haven't heard from him since the 31st March past. I hope everything is ok with him. :crying:

:baffled::18red::baffled:

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

Hi Wingdawg:waving::waving::waving:

If you want to see some maps of ireland try google search - images and enter map of ireland.

One of the hits is www.waterfordtourism.org I live on the coast.

If I throw a stone into the sea I hit Manuel on the head in Spain.:D:D:D

As you can see Ireland is between Canada and the Isle of Mann, and we normally like to think that New York is the next parish after Kerry.:D:D:D After all there is only a "pond" between them.

If you ever get to visit, we will give you a guided tour of our little island, and in the afternoon !!! we can partake of the "black stuff" (Guinness).

Best Regards and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Brown Bear, that's funny stuff, hitting "Manuel" on the head with a stone !

I've been looking at "Ireland Maps" the last couple of days, amazing to say the least ! And the "Isle of Mann", that looks pretty cool ! I guess that's where the fishermen live, ahe ? Isn't that where Jason lives ?

Out of 6 maps I looked at, only one had "Kerry" on it ?

Does "Nothern Ireland" function seperatly from "Ireland" ?

I'm guessing it's some of the best bike riding there is?!

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

Hey Wingdawg101,:waving::waving::waving:

I only realised from your address that you live in Nevada. Don't you ever get to see the sea?. Why don't you post some links to Nevada scenery.?

Yeah Ireland is beautiful, you can tour the whole lot in about three days. But you can also hop a ferry which takes you directly into Northern France.

"Wexman" has just returned from a celtic wingding with 1095 wings gathered there.

Northern Ireland belongs to the UK but we have great buddies in the Northern Wings.

Kerry is in the southwest, beautiful scenery but nearly always wet!.

Maybe you will call to see us sometime?

Best regards

Brown Bear.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

We asked about this before, ie why is there a map of the USA and nowhere else. Allarently at some later datye there will be a world map so that when you click a users location the map will show where they are (only works for USA now).

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Brown Bear,

Thanks for the reply!

I've lived in many states but have been in Sothern Nevada for 12 years now! I like it except for the lack of decent bodies of water ! We have a big lake close by but it's very low now from drought and not so clean !

There's some amazing sceenery around here like "Red Rocks" which are huge massive red rock formations that look like they're bleeding when the "Sunset" hits them!

I basically live in the "Desert",sand and Coyote's, oh yea and "Wild Horses and Wild Donkey's, beautiful to see ! My favorite is the "Big horn Sheep" !I like it , I've become an old "Desert Rat" over the years From "Tuscon/Phoenix, AZ, Palm Springs,Ca and Nevada! "Death Valley" is out my back door, pretty interesting place, with alot of History and stories ! Can ride through there in spring and fall, but summer's are fierce, 130 degrees and below "Sea Level"!

Northern Nevada is very green and has seasons !

I need to get a Digital Camera and shoot some pics to send to you, and I'll make that a goal !

A friend went on a European vacation/tour (Holiday) for months and said her favorite place was "Ireland", said she had the most fun there !

I spent a lttle time in "Germany" in the service and liked it ! I have many relatives in "Greece" !(opah ! )

Nice Chatting with you !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.