Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:cooldj: :cooldj: The Irish Coffee Festival is held each year in Foynes Co.Limerick, this year it is held on the 15th-17th of july,as part of the festivities, Samhlu, :dude: :dude:a local theatre group hold astreet parade on the 17thand the Goldwing club are invited to attend ,this isthe fourth year we have taken part,anyone interested in coming along would need to be in Foynes for 2.oopm as the parade starts at 3.oopm :coollep: it is an enjoyable afternoon and the goldwings have always recieved a huge welcome :clapper: :clapper:so why not come along and enjoy the fun,by the way we have never had rain for this parade ...a good omen ?? :leprechaun: :leprechaun:

Chris

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

The leinster wings will be leaving the RED COW hotel at 10.30 on the sunday morning to join in this parade ...:cooldj:...it will be a great day and will also give us a chance to meet up with our OLD friends from the other regions (old as in age ):D:D:D:DWe all know that we are the youngest wingers in the country :jumper::jumper:..see ay all in foynes ....Ciaran:goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

THATS THIS SUNDAY ,,DONT BE LATE...CIARAN

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

:cooldj: :cooldj: Well as i said it never rains for the parade in Foynes :cool: :cool: i spoke to the committee on Sunday night and they were gobsmacked :cheeky1: :cheeky1:that was some turn out 42 goldwings including 1 trike brilliant :dude: on my own behalf i would like to thank all that travelled well done you done the club and yourselves proud :clapper: :clapper: On behalf of the Foynes Festival Committee a huge thank you for the display without your efforts this would have been a very tidy affair and of course have already extended an invite to next years parade cheers,

Chris :D :D

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Thanks Chris ,,we had a great day out ,,and what weather ,,I look like a prawn now.Thank you to allthe lads who turned up from our region of leinster ,,The more runs that we incorporate with the other regions the better the craic is ...Dont forget next sunday the run to cashel /glen of Aherlow ...cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

:weightlifter: :weightlifter: Ciaran we are pushing hard to get the lard arses out for next Sunday :whip: , i'll be there anyway :18blue: ,some of the munster lads and western wings are travelling as well, :cheeky1: :cheeky1:roll on the fine weathersee you the weekend :cool::cool:

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.