Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Irish Times-Motoring supplement. This time by Leo Hughes.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

03Silver wrote:
Irish Times-Motoring supplement. This time by Leo Hughes.
Nice article by a nice fellow. ;)Well done Leo. When one reads his answers, you can detect the love that this man has for his wing, :Dand he bought her off ebay. :(Ahem ! You guys must be queueing up for the Irish Times with your U.S. Spec. Goldwings. I dont have a hope, because my old 1800 is a very poor U.K. Spec. and nobody wants to see her, cry ! cry ! cry ! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Is there any way you can scan the report and let us "over the ponders" view it?

All Gave Some,, Some Gave All

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Renegade wrote:
Is there any way you can scan the report and let us "over the ponders" view it?

All Gave Some,, Some Gave All
I have just sent a PM to one of the experts on this board. He should have a link for it. :cool:

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I just read it now. Nice and to the point. Well done Leo Hughes.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Thats about 4 Wing owners featured in that article since Steve Saunders did it early this year. Looks like a trend has been started, every car owner in the country that reads the Times knows what a Goldwing is now!!

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the link, it's nice to be able to read about a fellow cyclist from another country.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
Thats about 4 Wing owners featured in that article since Steve Saunders did it early this year. Looks like a trend has been started, every car owner in the country that reads the Times knows what a Goldwing is now!!
Thats number three (3) Fitzal, The Wingnut, **** Wilson, and Leo Hughes. If your wing is U.S.Spec then you must be near the top of thequeue. This old lady of mine is U.K.Spec so we will never feature. Baa! Baa! Baa! :cool:

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Sorry Redwing, I was counting Joe Foly the alarm man as well, even though he is on a Valkyrie now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.