Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The Goldwing owners club of Ireland will hold its 25 international Treffen in Gorey ,Co Wexford ,from Aug 20th to Aug 23rd this year ..

We are expecting Goldwing from all across Europe .You do not need to be a club member to attend ,but you do need a Goldwing .If anybody wants any further info click on this wonderful link that Mr Tanygaer has set up for me ,,:)

http://www.irishtreffen.com

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

I suppose you will be cracking the whip down in Gorey as well Ciaran? ;)

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I have been cracking it here already :)almost all organised at this stage .Had to bash a few heads down here to get things moving :D

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
imported post

No wingnut he won't be. The trafficwarden will be the only one cracking the whip, i'm the law in this town ha ha.:action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

hope you have a great treffen, sorry i cannot make it myself, one year

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

trafficwarden wrote:
No wingnut he won't be. The trafficwarden will be the only one cracking the whip, i'm the law in this town ha ha.:action::action::action:
Traffic warden has that many tickets ready he is hiring adriver for the weekend:cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
Can you find me a bike and a bed Wexy?
Bed no problem ,, Bike would be the problem as the insurance here is crazy ,but we can always put you on a nice litttle donkey ,just fast enough for you to handle :D

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

rock wrote:
trafficwarden wrote:
Traffic warden has that many tickets ready he is hiring adriver for the weekend:cooldevil::cooldevil:
Poor old traffic warden has been in hospital getting new knees for the past 2 weeeks ,The only thing he will be putting tickets on is himself ,He is immobilised for the next few weeks ,But I am sure like all good bikers he will turn up in a car :D:D

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Poor old traffic warden has been in hospital getting new knees for the past 2 weeeks ,The only thing he will be putting tickets on is himself ,He is immobilised for the next few weeks ,But I am sure like all good bikers he will turn up in a car
I don't know how he ever wore out the knees he has Ciaran, sure he is asleep every time I see him.

Tell traffic warden all the best from me when you see him. We will keep him a comfy chair at the treffen.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
SB in SC wrote:
Bed no problem ,, Bike would be the problem as the insurance here is crazy ,but we can always put you on a nice litttle donkey ,just fast enough for you to handle :D
As long as the donkey doesn't have ugly headlights!:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
wexy wrote:
SB in SC wrote:
As long as the donkey doesn't have ugly headlights!:cooldevil:
The donkey is great Wexy had it out on Sunday in the hills and it looked like it handled well,but he wouldn't tell me what he pulled to make it go:D:D

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

Well done Ciaran and the red caps,and the international friends who helped at the treffen.It was a great success.:):D:D:D:D:leprechaun:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.