Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We at Iron Butt Industries are proud to introduce our 2006 BC IronWing. Sporting state of the art hardtail technologies, developed by our cracked engineers, this model represents the pinnacle of rigid frame design.

Stop by your dealer today! Take a test drive, and get a free water bottle!

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
imported post

Seen this before be aware there are several recalls on this model ,frame splinterring,wood worm,and you must never mix radial tires with ply,also thats a funny seat cover .:waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Sorry, am I missing something here? That is just another picture of a Harley isn't it?:baffled::goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Is that a deer alert on the fork tube?

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Is that a deer alert on the fork tube?
I don't think he wants to alert the deer; after all they might be his dinner.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
imported post

The beard looks fake and we all know they didnt make hardtail forks in 100BC..

it has to be photochopped somewhere around 50BC.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Hmmm. I guess I am going to have to rethink the sheepskin thing. I put mine on the bike seat but I see thats not the way to do it.

Goldwings 4 ever.

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
Hmmm. I guess I am going to have to rethink the sheepskin thing. I put mine on the bike seat but I see thats not the way to do it.

Goldwings 4 ever.
you must be mighty cold then :shock::shock::shock:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I'm afraid you're wrong ubarw, that isn't a 2006BC Ironwing at all, that's a prototype 1975BC Woodwing. You can easily tell since it doesn't have the trunk and saddlebags. Brojees you were almost right about the deer alerts but those you see mounted on the forkare actually mastodon alerts. A mastodon collision is quite a bit more dangerous than one with a deer. The greater height of the mastodon often causes it to fall on top of the rider when a collision occurs. While this may be beneficial for the remaining members of the tribe who are then able to eat the mastodon it isn't good for the rider and causes his insurance to rise considerably.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I note that not much has changed, I recall a certain someone sporting a kilt in another post cutting a similar pose on a blue Wing.........:baffled::clapper::goofygrin:and he had a dirk sticking out!!:cooldevil:

Pete

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Wait a minute, isn't that a picture of Redwing when he was in his 20s?:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
imported post

...Once again... as you would expect :       ....... No leathers, poor Boots, no Helmet  and no gloves./forums/images/emoticons/tongue.gif.. That confirms that its a  1975 BC  HARLEY  WoodGlide  Hardtail version/forums/images/emoticons/sad.gif, not a WoodWing..   and those sure look like  open  (or short) mufflers ,  so I guess "Loud tree branches do save lives" ,even back then ...... SilverDave /forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
Wait a minute, isn't that a picture of Redwing when he was in his 20s?:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:
More like late 30s.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

That's "Evil Knievel's" Great,Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great, Great,Great, Great,Great,Great,Great Great, Great Grandfather (Primitive Pete) !!!!

He could jump 2 Brontosaurus's at a time!:clapper:

And he brought his Wife home by beating her over the head with his "Dirk" and draging her!:baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
That's "Evil Knievel's" Great,Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great, Great,Great, Great,Great,Great,Great Great, Great Grandfather (Primitive Pete) !!!!

He could jump 2 Brontosaurus's at a time!:clapper:

And he brought his Wife home by beating her over the head with his "Dirk" and draging her!:baffled:
THANKS WINGDAWG 101-----YOU MADE MY DAY!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.