Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Looks like all he did was nudge the front tire a bit though...no damage that I could see.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Kinda looks like it

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,737 Posts
imported post

What color grease in on the m/c seat now? :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Yep ,it is a 1997 valk tourer and the chap than ran into him is a 2005 grumpy model :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

The Valk has probably got some of those noisey pipes like Chippie has, no wonder the beast took a dislike to the bike!!!!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

wexy wrote:
Yep ,it is a 1997 valk tourer and the chap than ran into him is a 2005 grumpy model :cheeky1:

Would you suggest Grumpy Alerts or Buffalo Alerts?

How do deer alerts work anyway?

Do they send out a coded message saying "I'm here and I'm going to kick your butt."

One might want to think that through before using them on a buffalo.

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

Yes I have one of those little VALKYRIE's in my little tiney motorcycle collection.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
imported post

:shock:That would be one dead Buffalo if that was my Valk :cheeky1:Of course after I clened my pants out :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
The Valk has probably got some of those noisey pipes like Chippie has, no wonder the beast took a dislike to the bike!!!!:cheeky1:
Not that I could see:D.........and did you notice that the Valk didn't lose any tupperware either.........................
oh, that's right...............Valks don't carry tupperware...:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

MMMMM.....Buffaloe taste good!!!!

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
imported post

If I was on that bike I wouldnt have slowed down. I would have been at full throttle. Thats a scary scenario having a Beast that big comin at you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.