Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have some stuff to buy and am hoping some M/C businesses offer Turkey Day/ Black fridaydeals?:applause:

Anyone aware of any?

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

Good thinking with this thread Hawggy.

I know that Cruiserworks have a sale. They gave a pair of boots to the forums Christmas giveaway last year, and they also brought the manufacturing back home to the USA. Both good reasons for me to support them. Also of course, sale time for Thanksgiving. :)

www.cruiserworks.com

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
imported post

The Motorcycle Superstore is having a sale on helmets, jackets, gloves and boots.

NAPA has a sale. Harbor Freight has a 50% off sale.

I get all these sales pitches in my e-mails That's why I'm broke.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

jp cycles is running decent sales but still the crap is expensive if you want it "shiny" that is

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

I hate J&P Cycles, bunch of lairs & thieves as far as Im concerned. Tried to deal with them once on tires, not a good experience.

·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Gary at Cyclemax does not let us down....:claps:

Yes, thanks for asking. We will offer 8% off of almost everything from 12:00am on the 24th through 12:00 midnight on the 28[suP]th[/suP]. Happy shopping!

Gary

:bow:

·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hawggy wrote:
Gary at Cyclemax does not let us down....:claps:

Yes, thanks for asking. We will offer 8% off of almost everything from 12:00am on the 24th through 12:00 midnight on the 28[suP]th[/suP]. Happy shopping!

Gary

:bow:

Now Lets support Cyclemax. They have been so good to us.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

I am pretty impressed with CycleMax and Cee Bailey's.

Since their names have come up, I have checked them out.

When I first heard of Cee Bailey's quite honestly I said why? They are a little more than everyone else I had looked at. But if you compare wind screen to wind screen, your not comparing the same thing. Now, seeing how they contribute to the forum, I wasn't comparing company with company either. Thats were I'll be making my wind screen purchase this spring.

And I found out when I was in Pa last time that there was a CycleMax right near my sons house. I'll be going there next trip!

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
imported post

Bikebandit has free shipping and some other deals going on Friday.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

<----This guy really likes cyclemax. I hear he looks there first before buying almost anything Goldwing related...

·
Pwhoever
3,098 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
And I found out when I was in Pa last time that there was a CycleMax right near my sons house. I'll be going there next trip!
I think the one by your son's house is http://www.cyclemax.net which is a motorcycle dealer. Thats the wrong one. The one that is always mentioned by the members is http://cyclemax.com/which was formerly Cyclemaxohio which is mostly a Goldwing parts store. Not that there is anything wrong with the PA one, it is just not the one referenced. Just thought you should know....

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
imported post

Cycle max .com service second to none. Gary #1 in my book.

·
Honda Guru
2,013 Posts
imported post

Got this email today…. from EdSets:

EdSets Holiday Newsletter 2011

Dear customers,

On this Thanksgiving Day, 2011, we wanted to offer everyone our best wishes for a great holiday season, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, Channukka, and many more that are celebrated around the world. To EdSets, holidays mean a time of reflection on our families, our faith and our optimism for the future.

As motorcycle riders, we also wanted to thank you for your patronage of EdSets during 2011 and years past. We know you have a choice, and we will continue to offer the very best we can engineer and produce to make your riding more fulfilling.

Between now and January 2nd 2012, we're offering everyone a 15% discount on any holiday purchases. Just use the code 'HoHoHo' during shopping cart checkout and the discount will be automatically applied. Don't forget, if you want to give EdSets as a gift, we have a Gift Card on the website which you can use to give a gift for your favorite rider this season. Your gift can be redeemed by ordering online and using the Gift Card code that your receiver will get in email. It can't be any easier to surprise someone with a great EdSets product.

Now, to the 'Newsletter' part!

In 2012, we will be introducing our new line of EdSets "Power Cables", which allow you to take your Goldwing headsets and use them on bikes like the Harley Ultra, Victory Vision, Can-Am Spyder, Kawasaki Voyager 1700, Yamaha Venture, CB2003 Handlebar CB, and the BMW LT. The only thing you will need is a new Power Cable lower coiled cable for the bike of your choice.

Later on in 2012, we will preview our new wire-replacement Bluetooth kit for the Goldwing that not only eliminates the coiled cables, but allows you to bring in 4 or more audio devices including phones, GPS, mp3 players and more, some wired, some Bluetooth so you have options for both kinds of devices.

This time of year, as riding season winds down, is a good time to inspect your current headsets and let us know if there are any warranty items you need, such as cables that have problems, mics, speakers, etc. We often find that people don't realize we offer a 3-year warranty on all our products, unconditionally.

Thanks for reading, and if you prefer not to receive our newsletter via email, simply log in to your profile on our site and uncheck the option, or call us and we'll take care of it for you.

These discounts absolutely end on 2 Jan 2011, and are not retroactive. Let us know if you have any questions about the discounts, new products, or warranty issues.

Ed Davis, President
EdSets, LLC
[email protected]
(937)271-4077

EdSets, LLC
4501 Russell Parkway, Suite 32
Warner Robins, Ga 31088

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.