Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

Would this be considered a Hybrid Harleywing? Pretty cool looking. Probably the most dependable Harley ever made. :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

That is totally cool. That thing sounds pretty sweet

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

KC9KAS wrote:
That is very cool looking, but the Corvair engine had leaks too!
Then it should feel right at home

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

And like most Harley riders, he used a lot of rear brake. He at least had dual disks on the front, just needs to use them more. Clean job of it and the kick start is good.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

wow That is some cool bike The 2400 CC wing gota love it
Wilf

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

wow...sounds and looks like itl blow off a valkry

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

newday777 wrote:
And like most Harley riders, he used a lot of rear brake. He at least had dual disks on the front, just needs to use them more. Clean job of it and the kick start is good.
What??? You can't touch those front brakes. Demz Harley People sez it'll flip ya!!

:ROFL:

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Never seen a Harley doin a stoppie

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

newday777 wrote:
Never seen a Harley doin a stoppie
Here you go. :waving: There's more if you search for them. The first one I saw was a No Limits video with Jason Britton at Sturgis. There was a Sportster rider that joined with the No Limits team during their stunt show and did a bunch of the same stunts on his Harley. I was impressed.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/v-nFu9uHqv4[/flash]

I like the Corvair engine bike. Very cool!

John

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
imported post

I'd love to know how he connected everything! Seemed to kick start easily!:fishing:

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

Would be even neater if he had the 140 horse 4 carb covair. Would be a riot if he had the 180 horse Turbo Charged Covair. Once the turbo got wound up the rear tire on that thing would be all smoke.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Hey Jeffy He has a utube video showing how he did all the hardware He dismantles the covers and shows the drive set up and the micro switch he has on the kickstart that retards the timming when he kicks it over.
wilfIn the comments below the video he talks about the brand of angle drive he used for the conversion. Very well enginered. Just searce it on utube a # of videos on the bike

Wilf

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.