Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Im gonna go with " NO". It is not.
It is nothing more than a prototype they are tinkering with. Sure, some design cues will carry over to a production bike...someday. Like the automotive world, leaked pictures and drawings run rampant. Motorcycles would be no different in their design, prototype, and preproduction examples.

·
Administrator
21,943 Posts
Yes, I'm sure that's a picture of the actual 2015 model.
Some of the highlights will be a "retro-European Spec" left side brake pedal. No hand controls at all, and my favorite...the always deployed side stand. You can't forget to put it down. And what you can't see is, there is one on the other side too!

·
1,566 Posts
I, for one, certainly hope not. To me that is an ugly body. And I mean ugly in all caps UGLY.
:thumbsdown:

I would also have to say that is a photoshop. (At least I hope it is.)

·
Just one of the guys
4,781 Posts
Some people are never happy.

How often I read complaints about lack of luggage space. That issue looks
To be solved and now everyone complains about the looks.

:) :) :)

·
Administrator
21,943 Posts
Geez, guyz. Don't get upset over some Italian artist's idea of what might be. Have you ever seen the drawings and models that were produced when Honda was contemplating the FIRST GoldWing? What finally came to pass was the GL1000 we all know and love.
This drawing isn't that far removed from the GL1800s that are on the street today. But I think the latest incarnation of the 18 is pretty ugly, too.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Really, look at the lack of legroom on it. I highly doubt that Honda would make it unrideable for anyone over 6' tall. Think about when the 1800 came out, and how much shorter in the seat, than the 1500 was.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Europe
They've a lot of choice in history with bike manufacturers (throuh their own history) to choose from. I mean, ...would I have creatively evolved to imagine that bike as the vision of my representation?

How would I know?
Someone will build it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.