Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanx to all who have helped me in the past on my 1500. :bow:So greatly appreciated and learned so much from all of you.

Last weekend my wife and I made the decision to go ahead and get a new Gl1800, Level 2. Went to look at them and this one followed me home. Got it last Tuesday, and love it! :banana:Have got 500 miles on it so far and getting right at 39 mpg. Got a long weekend in Arkansas this weekend with my BIL, my niece and her husband riding those great roads. Gonna be a blast, I know.

Attachments

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
:claps::claps:Beautiful Bike, Congrats!!!!:waving::waving:

·
Oh - THAT guy...
3,276 Posts
Very nice!
Can I have it?

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
:claps::claps:

That sure is a thing of beauty, Congrats on the new bike and sounds like you have already fallen in love with it. :)

Thanks for the pics!!:waving:

·
Registered
60 Posts
new

:claps:beautiful bike! Congatulations.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
I concur with everybody....:claps:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Very nice looking bike, love the color choice!

Now go ride, enjoy and see the country the way it needs to be seen

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Congratulations. I see many road trips in your future. Beautiful bike. Enjoy.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Just looked at a bike over the weekend and seeing your photos is making it hard NOT to upgrade. I am still new on street bikes and I can see one following me home one of these days.

Congrats on yours!

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Well, it may have followed you home so you fed and put it in the garage to be warm and safe. But if you can't keep, I do adopt.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Great looking ride 1oldsoldier - congratulations and ride safe!!! :cheesygrin:

Les

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
That is one sweet bike. I wish I could just go out and buy a brand new 'Wing. Just not financially possible. I just gave up on my '85 junker, and will soon be looking for a nice 1500. I do like that color. Very similar to the first '80 Interstate. Congratulations on the new bike.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
great color

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanx to all

Just wanted to respond and say Thanx to all of your wonderful comments. Sorry, but been away due to family emergency. Appreciate the offers of adoption, etc., but after all that talking I had to do to get my wife to agree, I got to hold in place on it & keep in in my garage!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.