Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

It hurts me to do this but, 82 1100I for sale in NW TN.

772 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  84GrayWing 
#1 ·
imported post

I am selling my 82 Goldwing I am not able to afford to keep it and maintain it in the manner it needs so I would love to see it go to a good home.

The good. runs great, Very dependable. Type I radio with new speakers,good front tire (installed in june, dunlop www) markland floor boards front and rear, with heal toe shifter, dipstick and lots of chrome in good shape. I also have a set of HD sportster mufflers , and a new set of exhaust O rings that go with it.

The bad. In dire need of a back tire, needs new head cover gaskets, the front fender is broke in a couple of places and someone painted over the pinstripes on the side bags and false tank. It also needs fork seals badly as well as needing a tach and speedometer cables.

It also has the 4 guage pod between the speakers, The shocks and forks seem to hold air just fine. and aside from the front fender the plastic is in good shape. The seat will need to be recovered but the trunk has been relocated about3" rearward. It also recived a new battery ($40 Interstate) in sept. The crash bars are currently off the bike but will go with it and I removed them when adjusting the valves and planned to put them back on when I did the HD mufflers.

I will try to get some more pics, any questions feel free to ask. It just turned over 100000 miles and the speedometer cable broke.

$1500 obo. I need to sale this quick and money talks.
P.S. The fuel and temp guages do work.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.