imported post

Does it mention how to get blood stains out? :hovering:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

If the instructions say give it to the wife,,,

I say follow the instructions..:baffled:

I think that's why the Mormans want to have more than one wife.

They just can't be all mad at the same time. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

ccsailor wrote:
And then the fight started
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:Read all the way down and saw yours, that's good.My wife is small, but holly cow can she get mean.:shock:

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

Follow the instructions?

Right, I decided to do laundry the other day to help out, and I followed the instructions to the letter.

But I was supposed to know that the jeans which say 'tumble dry low' do not ever go in the dryer because they shrink!

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

:dude::cheeky1: Thats a riot !!! I know many of the ladies out there cant see the humor because they are too close to the situation but thats just toooooo funny!!! I think they should start putting that in recipes too... May ill even get that tattood on my blankety blank, lmao ok sorry i had tooo.....

I learned a long time ago that in their eyes i have no clue what im doing. My reply was, what do you mean theres more than two load types! whites and colors, thats it right? As she just stood there shaking her head, then replied, Give me that!!! it will take longer to explain it to you than to just do it myself !! As i shuffled back to my man cave :D

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

:coollep::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler::cooler:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.