Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:(This weekend is the last time I can ride for the year. I'm getting rotator cuff surgery Wed. Somebody please put on some extra mile for me !

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

sarge wrote:
:(This weekend is the last time I can ride for the year. I'm getting rotator cuff surgery Wed. Somebody please put on some extra mile for me !
Sorry to hear that, I'll be sure to ride a few extra for you. It's a lot to ask but I'll just tough it out and do it.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

I will sure try to do my share! Good Luck!! :goofygrin:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Good luck with the healing. My thoughts are with you, I have had both worked on. It went well for me, it will for you too.

And I will ride a mile or two just in case...

Take care...

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

sarge wrote:

Good luck sarge:waving:

I need to get that done but I am trying to wait a couple months....Just in case I will ride a few extra miles for you:waving:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

sarge wrote:

Standish, Michigan???? Maybe I could just drop by & put some extras miles on yours:shock::shock::shock::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

Hope you surgery goes well!!!

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
imported post

Good luck Sarge. I know when I had my fractured rib this past April and was out of action I went most of the way to crazy. (Rodent says I was already there but I beg to differ...)

Seriously, get well soon.

Ruaidh

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

It's all yours now, rode with my nephew to Chicago Saturday. Got back late this afternoon. 843 miles what a great ride !!!! Can't wait till spring to get my wing .

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

sarge wrote:
Good luck Sarge!

My friend had the same surgery 3 times and was able to ride within a few months on his Wing!

Just got to keep it real straight, especially on slow turns!!!

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
imported post

Good luck Sarge ..especially on the post surgery Physio/forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/weightlifter.gif. We hope to see you riding again by.... next summer /forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/jumper.gif!!! SilverDave /forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

Good luck and a speedy recovery Sarge,

My wife had the same op, takes a while to come right butgood as gold when fixed. We will try our utmost to put in a few extra miles for you.

Regards,

John S.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
imported post

Sarge, If I can convince my Wing to run decent, the first 50 miles will be for you. I've had that procedure done on both shoulders. Just do what they tell you and you'll be fine. Jim

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Hey "Sarge" if you want to speed up your recovery and "Cbhon" and "Andrew"may know of this, go to a Health food store and Order (won't be on shelf) a bottle or 2 of ("Green Lip Mussle") tablets, It comes from a Mussle only found in New Zealand and did wonders for old sport injuries for me years ago, specifically my shoulder, actually "Arnold" told me to use it in 1976! and get a bottle of "MSM":clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Had a nice ride for you today Sarge, about 60 miles real nice. You can send me the $5 for the gas I used on your ride any time now.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
imported post

Hey Sarge, You should be feeling real spry about now. I got the old aspy running good and I DID ride some for you today. I did not make the 50 that I promised, but I didn't think you would be up to it anyway.Hope you're doing well.. Later JIM :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Old Gold wrote:
Hey Sarge, You should be feeling real spry about now. I got the old aspy running good and I DID ride some for you today. I did not make the 50 that I promised, but I didn't think you would be up to it anyway.Hope you're doing well.. Later JIM :cheeky1:
:(Not feeling so good right now. Got home from the hospital at noon. Got 8 staples in my shoulder. My buddy wants me to save them ..... might be good for fixing his Harley. I did have a good ridethis weekend though. Nephew and I went to Chicago . I did 932 miles between sat and sun.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Hi Sarge:

Welcome back home. I just went out to look at my woman who bosses me's shoulder, where she came home last year with the shoulder staples. Her scar is fading nicely and we can now enjoy a good game of bean bag toss with her using her right arm again. Do your physio and do NOT overdo it, and you will advance rapidly. All the best

Hawker22

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

I just put Saorise back on the road this evening and gave her a 60 mile test drive just for you!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Hey sarge, glad to hear you got it done, I hope you heal up quickly, your gas bill for all this extra riding I'm doing is running up quite a bit. Does your medical insurance cover it?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.