Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
Paul, Mel & John said it best on page one. You have been one of the best forum friends that I have had (must be a west coast thing):D:D. You have had a great deal advise that I have listen to & made my riding life better. I to am now with an empty driveway but not for too long I hope. For me it is just a back problem which I hope soon to be rid of & after a healing period, I will be back on a Honda only thing tho, it will be a cruiser. Going back to 2006 you all welcomed me with open arms & made me feel like one of the family & tho everything you all have always supported me, which is why this is my home forum. Just because you don't have a ride you are always welcome here. I also think it would be a shame if you were to put your puter away. Take care my friend. Cheers Angela:waving::waving:

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
I already have my last bike.... an 05 Silverwing. This is my second one. I put a hitch on it and it pulls my trailer no problem. I pull a small trailer with the Silverwing with my Ranger pickup.... Just another way to get into the country.

I hope you stick around and ride that scooter to the fall round up next fall.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Hard to build on top of what everyone else has said Paul. You and the woman that hangs around there have been part and parcel of this great family...lifetime members. Your posts have been as entertaining as they have been educational and helpful. And as a kindred spirit with sea experience....I wish you full sails and calm seas wherever your next voyage takes you.

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
Hard to build on top of what everyone else has said Paul. You and the woman that hangs around there have been part and parcel of this great family...lifetime members. Your posts have been as entertaining as they have been educational and helpful. And as a kindred spirit with sea experience....I wish you full sails and calm seas wherever your next voyage takes you.

Not to mention the post count record, Mark. Just how could he give that up?:D:D:D:popcorn::jumper:

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
Can't say it as well as it has been said in previous posts but I will miss your candor,sense of humor and advice that you have given and has helped me many times. Take care.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Sure would have been easier to have kept the other Silverwing.
Yeah, but this one is bright red not that maroon red. Not to mention I came out $600 to the good selling one and buying this one. I just finished wiring an outlet for my Gerbings gear yesterday, just in time to ride with the guys for breakfast in Grants Pass. 40F at the house when I left thank goodness that scooter has a 450W alternator so I can handle the jacket liner and gloves. Nice and toasty. I ordered a Givi Airflow windshield for the scoot which will give a wee bit more protection and reduce helmet buffeting at highway speeds.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
First post gave me a bit of a scare...:(

Good to see you still around, and with a new ride to fulfill the empty space left by the wing...;) This forum simply would not be the same without your wit and expertise...;)

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts
I too have enjoyed your posts over the years. Just remember, there are no number of wheels rules at NASSIR. Hope to see you at next year's no matter what your driving.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Ok now that all the talking has been done.....We want to see

'The Lady in Red'....
I'll post pictures as soon as the new windshield and top box show up. I'm converting this thing into a mini tourer. Looks like I can carry just about as much as the GW once I have a top box and tank bag on the little scoot. I don't think I'll make the next NASSIR, looks like three of them are all I can do until one gets closer again.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts

I can show your photos to my neighbour and it might entice him to buy one....the 1800 :18red: is getting a little bit cumbersome for this old cowboy....:makemyday:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts

Goldwinger
Best looking member

I like the title Goldwinger but I'm afraid we need to see a photo to endorse it......cause wexy says he is The Best Looking Member on the forum...:ROFL::ROFL:

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Not gonna hijack this thread.... but I gotta show off my SW. Here I am north of Phoenix last April with my brother riding his Helix behind me.

Yea, I know.... safety gear. I was wearing sun screen and the hat kept my bald head from burning!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.