Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Judge just called me and said all the paperwork is IN ORDER!!!!
She has accepted it and now I have to get the needed INSURANCE and TAKE THE TESTS!!!!!
Its still going to be a week after I get the insurance to process the SR22 but WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

THE SUFFERING IS OVER !! NO MORE WONDERING!!! IT IS IN FACT A REALITY THIS TIME !!!!! THANK YOU GUY"S FOR ALL THE HELP IN THIS!!

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

Congratulations!!!!:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Andrew

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I'm happy so see you overcome the obstacles! Way to go!

:clapper::clapper::jumper::jumper::waving:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Randy,

As I suspect I am older I would like to say something I do hope does not offend you because it certainly is not intended to.

Good Job, Son!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey ran429 :waving: Congrats and very well done. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

ran429 wrote:
I just founfd out that my wifes insurance company added me as SR22 for ONLY $25!!!
Dang I NEED A LOTTO TICKET!!!
Naw, save the buck for gas!

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

:action:Goog Luck :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::waving:

Royce

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
imported post

Well done Randy:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Thats great news ..well done and many happy miles ,,,btw I love the avitar,:D,cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

I have been watching your posts now for some time like many others, and have felt all your highs and lows. Congratulations on getting your licence back and good luck for the future. Well done.

Regards,

John S.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Thank you !

Man I am excited now !

HEHEHEHEHHE! Man its been since 1998 that I could drive legally ! 2000 I was pulled over on a suspended license with alcohol on the breathe, Did a Year in the Graybar Hotel for it.

THE END OF A LONG LONG JOURNEY ON FOOT IS ONLY HOURS AWAY ! WOW !

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Im going to start with a permit right now for the bike and just get the Drivers license for the Vehicles.

After getting used to my bike I will go do the test for an endorsement.

TONIGHT I will take the written.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Good on ya Mate!

"I can't died in the battle of Try" !

U did it, bro !!!!!

Now get your face in the wind !

Stay Sober, we're here for ya !

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

AFter passing both of the written tests on Friday, I decided to go in and wait for a standby position to drive, after around 3 hours of waiting it was down to the very last minute and they called me up & we started all the paperwork. Just as he handed me the papers to sign in comes this asian guy screaming MEA MEA MEA waving his papers at us.

Needless to say I was bumped.

So we headed to a different place that was open longer and I walk in pull a number and wait for a minute. They call my number and as I get to that counter and start the paperwork, a Kid walks back into the building and says he finished his written, So the lady asks me to wait a second as he has priority since he's been there awile.

Then she asked him the dreaded question, Do you want your drive test today!? He said YEAH ! This Jacked me right out of the final position there as well.

Frusterated as a motherfricker , I got home and just went to sleep. I was tooP-oed to be around and woke up in a somewhat better mood though.

Now I have to go sit in the Licensing agency on Monday in Hopes of an opening. If I have to wait all day I will get my license SOON! I need that first ride again and get it out of my system.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.