Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Last week I had a chance to get the wing out and ride it for 2 days. Sure helped relieve some of the built up desire to be on it again. It was nice enough out here is the Seattle/Tacoma area during the day that I saw a lot of bikes on the road.

Looking out my window just now it is snowing again. Considering its February I guess it is to be expected. I guess I'll just have to settle for washing and PM'ing it waiting patiently for another warm day or two.....

While I don't miss living in the LA area it sure was nice being able to ride year round there.

Anyone else got the itch and wanting to ride??

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
imported post

I sure don't envy you. I had to endure the bad winters in my farming days and now I'm retired to Florida it seems like a lifetime ago.
You take care and ride safe, it's easy to forget the hazards when your Wings been laid up most of winter.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Me itchin'. Dad-burned hills around are all white. When will it ever end. Dad-blasted global warming. But, it's hot in D.C. :p :X

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

There's snow on the hills but I rode my bike to a dental appointment in Ashland this morning. Cool at 31F but the streets were dry. Looks like tomorrow won't be as good.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,202 Posts
imported post

It's raining here. Started about 5 p.m. and still going at 9:45 p.m.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Hanko,,,,,,,,, good to see you again. It's not so pretty on this end either. Today is the first it has been above freezing all winter. The next few days are suppose to be a little warmer and maybe a little rain "of course". But our roads here are the worst. Even if it does get real warm, it's a little dangerous because of all the cinders. It's like rideing on marbles.

And YES,,,,,,,,,, I have an itch I can't scratch :headbanger:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

You're braking my freakin heart here :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
imported post

I CANT WAIT TO RIDE!!! But until then I will work on my 78 project, its getting near completion, and sometimes I lay on my Interstate and Whisper to it and Rub my hands all over it!!!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Pretty tough around here the past couple days,the other day I had to wear my heavy Tourmaster jacket and heavy gloves.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Pretty tough around here the past couple days,the other day I had to wear my heavy Tourmaster jacket and heavy gloves.
Yep - that's tough alright :crying:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

You guys North of the border have it made, that Global Warming is going to give you an all year long riding season. I know 'cause Al said so.:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

Al don't know yin from yan.

·
Premium Member
63,079 Posts
imported post

Here in sunny central California we got snow down to a 1000 feet.. I can't remember the last time that happen........

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Ya remember what ya had for dinner last night?:cheeky1: Just checkin'.:cooldevil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.