Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just filled out the paper work for kuryakyn and big bike to start selling parts and accessories... I should have my tax ID # within the next few days...

Diggers lighting and Accessories is moving forward..:)

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Well I just filled out the paper work for kuryakyn and big bike to start selling parts and accessories... I should have my tax ID # within the next few days...

Diggers lighting and Accessories is moving forward..:)

So the old lady across the street was right:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Congrats Digger:applause::applause:

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
Man jack, i dont know bout you but id pay admission to watch the ol hag when digger puts hits first business sign in the front yard...LOL

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
Congrats Digger!

John

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
I recently heard a fellow say about business " but you didnt build that " . So I wish you to have a huge success and prove him wrong .

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Congratulations and I wish you all the luck with your new business venture.

:applause:

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,907 Posts
Your own tax ID#. My most prized possession. I hope you get to the point when you can tell "the man" to take this job and shove it. It doesn't get any better than that. Good luck pal.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Thats Great Digger, Congratulations.....:claps::claps::claps:

Keep us posted where we can order from!

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
The best of luck Digger. Make sure to be prepared for Kury chrome parts to be retuned when the chrome falls off. :)

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,612 Posts
:claps:

best to you digger,may you do well with it.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Hi Digger , I may be able to advice you on some of the pitfalls with selling shinybits as I have been doing it for a while , we are the Irish Distrbutors for big bike and Kury and add-on accessories ,, I know that before we were able to get dealer prices we had to buy over 20 grands worth of stock to get the discount rolling ,, Expect a lot of returns with Kuryakyn and expect a lot of power selling from big bike ,,There are a huge amount of dealers on the net and it is a very competitive market ..if you need any questons answered on any part of the business drop me a pm and good luck with it , Ciaran

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the support.. I am hoping to open an actual store by next summer so I can sell and install the shiney bits/lights... The market around here is flooded with HD crap but nothing for GW's.. Closest place is J&P in Anamosa, they only sell not install... granted it is only 60 miles but still :cool:

Thanks Wexy.. I might take you up on it soon:waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Your own tax ID#. My most prized possession. I hope you get to the point when you can tell "the man" to take this job and shove it. It doesn't get any better than that. Good luck pal.
Be careful, it's harder to do that the next time :cool:
Best of luck:waving:

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,612 Posts
There is an old saying about "burning your bridges" behind you.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Cool beans....

Good luck and best wishes on the new business.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Sounds great Digger, I hope you do well. :claps:

I also hope you make more than $11.30.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
:claps:I also hope you make more than $11.30.:thumbsup:
...but please, don't sell for more than $11.30.......:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
I started my own deal 22 years ago. Never have I been more broke, but more happy. You'll do well. It's all in your attitiude! Best wishes for a sceamin' success! jimsjinx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.