Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey whats up. as the title says. i've joined the club of those who have't been down. and those who will. i was cruising on my weekly ride from Xilitla, a little city in the mountains. when we were on our way back. on the second or third curv. i was following a good friend of mine suddenly his bike shaked its tail but he made it. i had no time to do anything. all i remember was that the bike was shaking side to side the rear wheel sliped and i lose control, next thing i remember was my head hitting the ground. i was wearing open helmet but im ok, just some scratches... on the left side of my face and arms. nothing really bad. i was recording before crashed but the cam was totalled and couldn't get anything from the memory. well the bike continued its way down the mountain and went down the hill about 10 meters and stoped on a tree.

the rest of the story tomorrow. :(

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
imported post

REALLY, REALLY GLAD YOU'RE ALRIGHT!
I joined in 2001. Totaled a friends 80 Wing.
It was my fault.

Hope your 1200 is ok.

Glad you're ok.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,666 Posts
imported post

William_86, so sorry to hear of your accident. but so really glad to hear that you are mostly okay except for some bent pride.

I've still a few 1500 pieces left over from mine if you need anything. Might be to expensive to ship though.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I really dislike finding these kind of post. But I do like the fact that your able to make the post.

Glad your ok and sorry bout the bike.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Holey Moley, William_86! Take care of yourself, man! Goin' down ain't fun...... glad you are still with us!

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear of the crash - glad you are OK!

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
imported post

Golly William_86, glad you are OK. Now that you have joined the other bunchof usin the club, it's time to get the bike in shape, hang the Gremlin Bell when you get it from TitaniumWing, and RIDE. All any of us can do is try to stay safe, but as you know, sometimes sh** happens. Hope you heal quickly, friend.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
imported post

So, did you hit some gravel or loose stuff on the road? I had a very, very small taste of that on Friday...Just enough to make me realize I really didn't like it..Glad that you're ok...

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Very sorry to hear your news, but very glad that you are here to make the post.

I sincerely hope that the Wing is repairable without too much expence and if not, then that she can be replaced sooner rather than later.

Heal fast, and good luck.

:waving:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Ouch! Sounds painful in many ways.
I hope the 'bike stopped on a tree' was a small tree.
Bummer about the video camera too.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I'm glad to hear that you are not hurt,,, well nothing more than your pride.

I hope the bike is repairable.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
imported post

So sorry about your ride william, but at least it was only the ride. Hope you can get her up and running without a big cost. Let us know how it goes william.

·
Administrator
26,157 Posts
imported post

That's terrible man. Was one of your avatar "friends" with you? :D
I've thought about getting a video camera but they seem to attract disaster.
Glad you are OK and hope your bike isn't too bad off.

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
imported post

Im glad to hear you were able to walk away from it William . Get Well. JB

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear william, but as everyone has said, it could have been much worse, perhaps your side 2 kicks will help with the recouperation :baffled::baffled::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

William_86, sorry to hear about your mishap, hope you heal quickly and are back riding soon.

Ritchie & Lyn:action::action:

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

William_86So glad your OK tell us more Hope to see you back on A or The wing soon

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Very sad to hear about your accident, but glad that you survived it. People who do not think it will happen to them, are the ones who usually end up dead. Just glad that you were not one of them.:)

Gene:waving:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear that, William. Good thing you were wearing your helmet. Hope you are back on 2 wheels soon.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.