Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold Thanks George

Complete, new and unused just as the title states. I contacted J&M and they told me it is for the 5 pin Goldwing connection. When this was purchased I was looking for a headset to go on the radio just purchased for the VTX so naturally I bought the wrong one. Need photos- let me know. $85 shipped in the US.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
I dont know a thing about them, would this allow me to listen to the radio..or what else would I need...also all I have is 1/2 helmets..many thanks

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Id be interested. Can you send photos through PM or email? dodge33pd at hotmail dot com.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
double post...

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
@ TennX - J&M does make a set up for half helmets but it is a little different then the normal one. If you bike has the intercom system on it and you are interested in getting a set for your helmet, let me know and I'll double check my paperwork and let you know the part number for it. I paid $149. for mine without the lower cord. That was extra. So if you could get it at a price of $85. that would be a great deal.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont know a thing about them, would this allow me to listen to the radio..or what else would I need...also all I have is 1/2 helmets..many thanks
You would need the OEM Honda radio with the 5 pin headset hook up. These are the high end helmet speakers and mike + lower cable. And also for a 3/4 helmet.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Id be interested. Can you send photos through PM or email? dodge33pd at hotmail dot com.
Sent this AM- Thanks for the interest.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Well I was interested , but havent a clue as to what I need to make it work, so I will pass....good luck on the sale...

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I was interested , but havent a clue as to what I need to make it work, so I will pass....good luck on the sale...
Do you have a headphone lead? Does it have a 5 pin connector? You will need a 3/4 helmet. If you have those items there should be no issue with it working. Ride safe bro
Assume you are the same TennX as on the VTX board?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.