Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi wingers.

Want to know that between J&M(279) and STARCOM1(GH-006) Headsets, which is better in sound quality, wind noise reduction microphone etc. If anybody has an experiences on this 2 brands, help me pick the right one for my wing.

Thanks in advanced for advices.
Aek

·
1,819 Posts
I would go for the OEM HONDA headset . Wery good quality , made by J & M , but a little cheaper when they have the Honda brand on them !
I would order them from HDLparts (sorry - this computer mongole dont now how to make a link ! ).

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
WOW! international group here...Thailand, Denmark and Ireland!! NICE!!

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
I have had no experience with J&M, but my Starcom set feels somewhat fragile

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks to all of you guys !!!

Nice to gathering some information from all around the world.

From here (Thailand) I have to pay double price for 1 set of J&M because of shipping cost from USA. (Can't find J&M anywhere else)

STARCOM1 is a little bit more expensive but very very lower shipping cost because I can ordering from STARCOM Australia. (Not far from Thailand)

I guess both of them manufactured in China or not? But can't find them both on the shop from China which the shipping cost to Thailand are less than 5$ (sometimes they'll shipped it for free shipping cost).

Have to choose between price & quality. By the way thanks to all advices from worldwide wingers !!!

Thailand, Denmark, Ireland, USA, Canada and UK. Keep waiting for someone from somewhere elses ... :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
I ordered my Starcom from the UK, where I thought it was manufactured. Make sure you ask for the VAT on the exported item to be removed, the saving virtually covered the postage.

PS I'm in Australia. It was cheaper for me to get it from the UK, than from the Australian representative. Postage in Oz is ridiculous.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
I have the Starcom. no complaints.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.