Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

this post has been edited by myself to stop offence,i over looked that it contained religious overtones that may offend pp

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

pinkpork wrote:
this post has been edited by myself to stop offence,i over looked that it contained religious overtones that may offend pp
I'm glad you edited it out, it would be silly to offend yourself like that.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Does PP stand for PARISH PRIEST or Pink Pork ??? I am getting worried about you now ,I think you are eating too many sausages ,:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

I'm appalled and strangely aroused at the same time.:cheeky1::shock:

Oh oh, got to go make the donuts.

Hobie

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Does PP stand for PARISH PRIEST or Pink Pork ??? I am getting worried about you now ,I think you are eating too many sausages ,:cheeky1:
That's what I say on my way to work every day...

"oh well, another day, another sausage".

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

pinkpork wrote:
Well, now I am offended that I didn't have the chance to read the unedited post and get offended at that:cheeky1:

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,264 Posts
imported post

LilJack wrote:
pinkpork wrote:
Well, now I am offended that I didn't have the chance to read the unedited post and get offended at that:cheeky1:
Hey guys! What tastie morsel did I miss out on?? :?

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
LilJack wrote:
pinkpork wrote:
Hey guys! What tastie morsel did I miss out on?? :?
You have to be careful that you don'tpost something that may offend pp. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
give em both barrels PP, dont hold back on account of the mods enquiring minds want to know.........:cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

GO GO GO PP GO GO GO PP

Uh oh, I have to go to the bathroom right now.:cheeky1:

gunite

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

:Dok,ok,ok,:cheeky1: i pulled the post after talking about it with a very good member,, but after talking to more members,ive decided to put it back, reason being, not one of my posts are meant in malice, so if the jokes about a blind man, or a German, or a dog with no legs, its purely just the joke,

:D:cheeky1:THE JACK:cheeky1::D

There was a mine in a small town that completely collapsed. One of the engineers who miraculously survived the disaster went into the local watering hole. The bar was empty except for one lonely soul at the other end of the bar. "Hey bartender" said the Engineer, "I'll have a beer and pour another one for my friend down at the end there."

The bartender responded, "I'm sorry sir but that guy's a muslam and we don't serve his kind around here."

"Well, you'd better because if it weren't for that guy, I wouldn't be here. You remember that mine that caved in, well I was in that mine and so was that guy. When the last of us were escaping, he held the roof of the mine up with his head! So get him a beer and if you don't believe me, look at the top of his head and you'll see that it's flat from holding the roof up."

The bartender skeptically served the commie his beer and then came back to talk to the Engineer: "I saw the flat spot on his head but I also couldn't help noticing the bruising under his chin. What is that all about?"

The engineer responded: "Oh...that's where we put the jack."

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1:Well, I wasn't offended, but you want to hope Bin Ladin doesn't read this forum :cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.