Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
I've been using a Tourmaster Rincon this winter and am sold on Tourmaster quality (just based on this experience). Unable to comment on the jacket model you're looking at.

I've found it best to go to the dealers to try on clothing, see what I like and how it fits, etc., then if the prices seem high...price shop online. I happened to get a smokin good deal on the Rincon at the local Honda dealer, but that's not always the case.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been using a Tourmaster Rincon this winter and am sold on Tourmaster quality (just based on this experience). Unable to comment on the jacket model you're looking at.

I've found it best to go to the dealers to try on clothing, see what I like and how it fits, etc., then if the prices seem high...price shop online. I happened to get a smokin good deal on the Rincon at the local Honda dealer, but that's not always the case.
I had been looking at the rincon, but like the high vis. of this jacket in red....:?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DEleted...dang I wish we could delete post completely...:lash:

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well heck even tho I wanted the Red one, motorcyclegear had too good a deal to pass up on the Rincon,($79) saved enuff to order some tourmaster boots also...Many thanks for the replies...

Just added...

Ordered today, shipped today, it dont git no better than that....funny thing is 70 degrees this weekend...LOL...

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Well heck even tho I wanted the Red one, motorcyclegear had too good a deal to pass up on the Rincon,($79) saved enuff to order some tourmaster boots also...Many thanks for the replies...

Just added...

Ordered today, shipped today, it dont git no better than that....funny thing is 70 degrees this weekend...LOL...
:waving:
You will love the TourMaster and the quality. I have the TourMaster Flex from motorcyclegear that I had gotten a couple of years ago and it still looks almost brand new. Plus earlier this winter they had the Flex's on sale again at an unbelievable price. Got one of those for a back up jacket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.