Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

HI, i have been trying to trace Jackie Macpherson, Jackie and I were friends when she lived in East Sussex, our children went to the same school, I have lost contact with Jackie, she moved to Ireland - I now live in Oxfordshire, I would appreciate any help trying to find her, often think about her and Erick and the children. Thanks all. Keri.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey keri swain :waving: Welcome to the forum. :clapper: I hope you have some luck in finding Jackie MacPherson. :clapper: Does she ride a Goldwing or a member of the Irish Goldwing Club. :jumper:Someone might be able to trace her for you.

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hi.

The last time I saw Jackie was when I wove goodbye to her as she left Ticehurst in easy Sussex to make her way to Ireland to live. Jackie rode a red goldwing, which had a sidecar, she has twin boys who would be about 11/12years old now, they along with my son Oliver were often out with Jackie on the bike, her husband Erick rode a gold coloured goldwing, as far as I know Jackie is still in Ireland.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

keri swain, I know Jackie. Just sent you a PM with the contact info I have. :)

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey keri swain :waving:Now thats your problem solved. :clapper:Gosh these "Gurus" can solve anything even missing people. :jumper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

keri swain wrote:
Jackie rode a red goldwing, as far as I know Jackie is still in Ireland.
Hey keri swain :waving:Im delighted to know that Jackie rode the fastest colour:15red:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Who needs "Scottland Yard" when you have this Gold Wing web-site !

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

:clapper::):clapper::):clapper::)

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent Jackie an email over the weekend and hey presto on sunday morning one was waiting for me, Jackie isnt too far away---------shes in AUSTRALIA-------and it would never surprise me to discover that she has her Goldwing with her:15red:! we have a lot of catching up to do, so I quess the old fingers will be tender before too long.

Yes you are right who needs Scotland yard--I would probably still be filling in the paperwork.

Thanks for helping - -maybe you could help with something else. I have been trying to find my mothers brother who was adopted, he was adopted at the age of 8yrs, John Greenhaff (this was his birth name) was born on 14th january 1949 in Chepstow, he was placed in the Edward Nicholl Childrens Home in Cardiff on 21st january 1950. I have already traced and reunited my mother with her sister last year, she was also adopted, anyway its worth a try. thanks all :clapper:

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Keri:

You should be checking the Department Of Education (or whatever it's called there) in Cardiff using the year 1956 and asking for a record check based on the birth date you indicated. Do you have an "access to information" legislation in place similar to what we have here in Canada to get access to public records?

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

:clapper:

I will be checking tomorrow, but today I had a phone call from social services, they have confirmed my theory may well be right. Ibelieve that John was adopted by his foster mother Gwen Price so it looks as if I need to look for a JOHN PRICE, born 14th Nov 1949

Thanks Keri x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.