1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Scout Guy
Very Active Member

I went to Harbor Freight yesterday and bought a motorcycle/ATV jack.

I assembled it this morning and as most any guy would, I went to test it. I had figured that the jack's pads would go under the frame BUT it looks like the exhaust runs under the frame.

It doesn't seem like a good idea to life the bike by pushing up on the exhaust.

How do I lift my bike with this jack?

Scout guy, all my friends named "Jack" find this message highly offensive, they feel you are denigrating their manhood by saying this "Jack" doesn't fit or work right with the exhaust system, they should get an apology !:baffled:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Scout guy, all my friends named "Jack" find this message highly offensive, they feel you are denigrating their manhood by saying this "Jack" doesn't fit or work right with the exhaust system, they should get an apology !:baffled:

Preemptive strike?:cheeky1:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Wingdawg, how do you greet all your friends named Jack?

Certainly you don't say Hi to them, not at the airport or near a SWAT team.:cheeky1:

Anyone with that name has to get used to various usages of the name, such as Jackass, personal gratification, etc. But then it's not as bad as John.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Scout Guy sed:"Why have it on the side stand when jacking? Why not jack off the center stand?"

What more needs to be said?:cheeky1:

Hobie

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
imported post

Sorry m reply ended up in the wrong forum

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Hey exavid,

here's some famous Jacks for yea !

Jack Dempsey

Jack Nicholson

Jack Johnson

Jack london

Jack Benny

Jack Kerouac

Jack Daniels

Jack B Nimble

Jack N the box !!

And "Wolfman Jack"

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Is Wolfman Jack a member here?:action:Awoooooolllll just smoking the hits.:coollep:

:12red::cool:

Dean

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Wingdawg, how do you greet all your friends named Jack?

Certainly you don't say Hi to them, not at the airport or near a SWAT team.:cheeky1:

Anyone with that name has to get used to various usages of the name, such as Jackass, personal gratification, etc. But then it's not as bad as John.:cheeky1::cheeky1:
With my name being John it could be offensive to me but who cares. With a name like John it is easy to remember. It is something people use everyday and is a necessity. Names like Jack are always brought up in dirty thoughts. Had a uncle who I always called Jack like everyone else. While in my late 40's someone asked my how my uncle John was doing. My response that he died years ago. They stated they just had seen him a few weeks before. It was this time that I found out his name was John Joesph and this stupid nephew did not know that.:baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

Well, my name is Jack and I take offense to being associated with working or not working with exhausts. This Jack don't go there:cheeky1:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Hey windawg, there are Johns posing as Jacks too, ala John F. Kennedy. So be careful you don't mistake a Jack for a John. A john won't lift your bike!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Hey windawg, there are Johns posing as Jacks too, ala John F. Kennedy. So be careful you don't mistake a Jack for a John. A john won't lift your bike!:cheeky1:

Johns only pickup loose women, or women who are tight after a night out.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
imported post

kenpmcdonald wrote:
exavid wrote:

Johns only pickup loose women, or women who are tight after a night out.
And the point is?:p

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

At least your name ain't Dick.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
imported post

Thanks, everybody. I just read this thread, and now I have a monster of a headache...

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I'm offended!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Here's a fun site. Care to know where your first or last name fits in popularity in the US? http://www.census.gov/genealogy/www/namesearch.html

John

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.