Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm sure this has been posted before, just goes to show the low end power of an opposing 6!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

very cool!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

Need a bike like that so I can make some money

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

I want one, very cool!!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
imported post

Interesting part, they designed it because sometimes the best way to get the car that needed towed, is to to use the sidewalk.

It folds up into a neat unit.

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

that is awesome. we should have those in the big cities on this side of the world.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

Trouble is we are not allowed to have anybody inside the vehicle that is being towed once two wheels are loaded it becomes a trailer.

Tough to put the passengers on the back of the wing with that option.

Still it is a good idea, one that should be available more, especially in the bigger cities.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

I have ridden my Brother, Ponymanr's new 1800, and I was so amazed at the Power increase over my 1200, it's just SO much more than I imagined, and the Braking system is so superior that I couldn't believe it.
I know there's a big difference in the 1200 and the 1800, but it's just way more than I expected, it's like you are use to a VW Then someone puts you in a top fuel Dragster.
It's HIGH on my list of wants, and some day soon, I'll go in the Honda Store and point at the one I want and write them a check for it ! I can Hardly wait !!!

:action:

Steve-O (b679995)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.