Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fitted a Jardine or other non OEM exhaust kit to their 1100? Looking to buy one - reviews please

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
I have a MOTAD on my '83 & love it! It's a bit pricey since it is stainless steel but never have to worry about rust. Nice sound, good fit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought it would sound the same as stock? Is it slightly louder without being loud enough to upset the authorities?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
There are loads of people who have gotten Sporster mufflers and adapted them to the wings. They sound fine, and you can get take-offs cheaply from either dealer or ebay.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
exhaust

Has anyone fitted a Jardine or other non OEM exhaust kit to their 1100? Looking to buy one - reviews please
I just put one on a 1000 and by looking at it i think it will also fit my 1100 i maybe buying one for myself, has a nice rumble to it also got it for $318 to the house i have two pictures but i am not sure how to load them ???

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Pictures! We want PICTURES!

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Here are Harley Davidson Road King/Electra Glide mufflers on my 1000 that has been cammed:
It can be ridden quiet or loud. Of course, "quiet" and "loud" are subjective. ;)

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
A friend had jardines on an 1100. There were loud enough to be heard from on front of the bike on the road.

However, being a wing, its more of a howl than the potato potato thingy. Was not outrageous at all. Not for me, but didnt bother me. Much like CM85's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.