Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

At their anticipated pricepoint, It is cheaper than a Wing!!:shock::shock::shock:

I like it.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

GOT to have one!!!!!:jumper::badgrin::badgrin::lash:

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
imported post

I like it too. Maybe the next time I win the lottery !

·
Just one of the guys
4,796 Posts
imported post

Needs to have a bit more engine to pull the camper though.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
imported post

Yep, Jay wanted a 150-200 horsepower model. I think Jay likes speed & power! But hey,,,,he can afford it.

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

Maybe they will come out with a 426 Hemi powered one for Jay.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

that little 650cc would pull you around and then some and a passanger as well as far as a trailer well as long as you keep it small it dont matter that much heck you'd have a 3 season bike to ride summer spring and fall also foul weather riding i'd be cool as heck

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
imported post

Hmm. Anybody remember the old Honda Gyro? Very similar concept. Would love to have one, but it is priced way out of my range, as is the Can Am Spyder. I sat on a Spyder once, and wouldn't want it anyway, at least not that one. The riding position was very sportbike like, very uncomfortable. Bars are too low, pegs too far back. I like COMFORT. But what I really wish they would build is something very simple and affordable. I can't even afford the cheapest new car without going into debt for 5 years, and they certainly are NOT fun to drive.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

i hear ya jerry go into debt for a car that might last 2-3yrs and the loan is for 5 at 500bucks a month payments its why i dont buy new cars just 500 dollar throw away cars plenty of them lying around

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
imported post

It's nice to see the Carver get more advanced. I saw a Goldwing powered version from Eurpoe years ago... also called the Carver. I hope it make it to the market. Cool vehicle for sure.

Corventure Dave

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.