Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Here is the picture of the tire that came off my 1500. I talked to JC Whitney yesterday afternoon they said the would stand behind it. I took it up there this morning and they gave me another tire. No pro rate or anything. I will be buying all my tires there now. They may cost $10 more. But I broke a tire yesterday afternoon latre. Was riding bike with new tire at 2 oclock this afternoon.

This is one of the new Shinko radials. I think it was just a bad tire. I am happy enough with the tires that I installed another. When the other bike is ready for new tires I will use them there also.

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
imported post

There is no picture to see but having them on your doorstep makes it easy.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

This work??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
imported post

Hello,

you may have a safety issue, the 1500, rims are for a bias tires not radial, might pay to check suitability.

cheers,

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Shinko manufactors these for a GL1500. The best I remember Michelin used to offer one also. I have checked heat and presire on there tires hundreds of times. Especially when I first installed them. I think the radial tire is the best thing you can do to a 1500. I have 2 bikes 1 with bias Metzlers and this bike with the Shnkos. Major difference in the ride

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.