Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

J c WHitney has a fuel pump which is supposed to be a direct swap but the pic looks nothing klike my gl1200 pump. Wondering if anyone has experience with them

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Don't know but if you'd put a reference so we could look at it there might be some educated opinions (guesses) forthcoming.:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
imported post

Have you thought about a elect fuel pump? I was thinking about using an elect. for my 1100. Just curious.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Those are the ones they have listed for the gl1200. And the 1200 are electric fuel pumps. Mine was dead and I recieved one from ray and tracy for the cost of shipping( great guy) but now that one is leaking. im looking to replace but cant see paying the outrageous price for the OEM one. Im not into buying another used one eiether.
WHy would JC advertise the wrong product. I think I will call to get some more info.
r maybe I will call mikuni

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

J C Whitney has the bad habit of putting the wrong pic in their ads or using the same pic for different versions of a product. If in doubt always call first.

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
imported post

I installed pump from auto store for about $30 but had to change relay. Kind of like Randakk sells for 75-79 Wings.

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

NEw BIker. DO you have any specs on this pump. I wonder about flow rate, psi, and what it looks like. I may have to wiat for the oem. It seems

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.