Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello all.....:waving:Just an update on me......;)Doing well, miss ya'll.

I'm 95% sure I am adding to my Honda collection tomorrow. Just a few things to check on and this little 1999 XR200R will be mine. A street legal enduro for XXXX (super cheap) dollars :cool:

http://tinyurl.com/chswcv

I'll keep ya posted. It figures, in time I would add to my bikes sinceI work at a bike shop and all.

This one just had the motor all rebuilt and I just need to add the signal lights if I can register it for a street legal enduro. Too cool..........number 3!!! :action::action::action:

Jen

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Cool Jennifer!!!! :)

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,200 Posts
imported post

I'm jealous Jen,

have fun with it :action:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

I've been thinking for a couple years of buying a street legal enduro...problem is, I get to thinking seriously about it, and then I remember that I may still bounce like I used to when I hit the ground, but I certainly won't be springing back up and onto the saddle like I did when I was a kid.

Have fun, and be careful!

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
imported post

Congratulations i hope it is yours. I have a 2005 Suzuki TS 185 road scrambler with 3506 km on the clock,absolutely perfect for a quickie (Cafe, fruit store etc). The other fantastic side is that when you get on your WING again, you realise THIS is a masterpiece.Have fun and keep well.:waving:

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

Looks good. It'll be a blast. I had a Yamaha XT250 once I camo'd and put brush guards on the levers. Had the most fun with it. Even used it for hunting. Been thinking about another. We streeted a Penton/KTM 400 once, my friend rode it to work just like any other bike. We got it inspected and tagged. Little work and you'd have a XR/XL 200. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Well I bought it today and it's all mine :dude:My XR has the brush hand guards on it too. Not sure if I will be riding it in the bush much but, I am sure it will be fun. :action:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

awh---go a head and get it muded up . just dont forget to clean it up after .

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

Man - I'd love to have a TWO bike corral but with MPI I just can't afford to insure more than one at a time :?. Enjoy the ride Jennifer. I'm going to be in the Edmonton area first week of July - hoping to meet up with you and yours. My 15 yo daughter will be joining me on our first 5,000 km run :action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Wow, that sounds awesome!!!!:clapper: I'd love to meet ya and maybe give you a tour of our salvage shop if we aren't to busy.

Take care,

Jen:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

Looking forward to it :clapper:

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
imported post

Jennifer, clearly you're not aware of the Spruce Grove bylaw limiting owners to no more than three motorcycles. Expect a visit from our bylaw officer. :DWould love to meet up with you and miles.from.nowhere when he visits.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

MoneyGuy wrote:
Jennifer, clearly you're not aware of the Spruce Grove bylaw limiting owners to no more than three motorcycles. Expect a visit from our bylaw officer. :DWould love to meet up with you and miles.from.nowhere when he visits.
Oh sure.......that's funny! Just wait till I score another deal and then I'll have 4 bikes ;)

I'll keep my local friends in mind when the time comes. :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Things around here seem to happen in two's:D All of a sudden we found another great deal!!! My hubby's boss is selling his 2002 XR400 and we are buying it for Jeff. Now we can take off together and ride into the sunset.....:action::action:

The family that "rides together........stays together". :dude::dude:

( I just made that up....:cool:) :cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.