2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

P.S..... I was on holidays this week and so my vehicle is not in the parking lot. Also it is a rare shot because there is none of the usual traffic going by on the street in front:D

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
imported post

Hey, I've been there.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Hi Wayne and Glen. I bet you guys are anxious to get your bikes out soon eh? I may be calling upon you two for a "meet and greet type of ride" this summer. miles.from.nowhere is planning on coming to the Edmonton area in early July and it would be cool if we could all meet up or go for a little cruise......... I'll keep you posted.

Jen:action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
imported post

William_86 wrote:
holyy.... how do you keep track of all those parts!!!?
Jen does it herself. I've had the tour. When she started working there, the first thing she did was organize all the shelves and then catalogue everything they have. The place is amazing. I need her help in doing the same with my garage!!!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

Jennifer wrote:
Hi Wayne and Glen. I bet you guys are anxious to get your bikes out soon eh? I may be calling upon you two for a "meet and greet type of ride" this summer. miles.from.nowhere is planning on coming to the Edmonton area in early July and it would be cool if we could all meet up or go for a little cruise......... I'll keep you posted.

Jen:action::action::action:
The more the merrier you guys - should be in the area around 30th of June actually with my daughter on the back and Don Evans (forum member but doesn't post often) on the side. Another bro and his beau will be riding up from Calgary to tour with us for the rest of the week :action::action:. I'd love to meet as many forum member as I can;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.