Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm istalling a trailer hitch on my GW on my driveway a 32F 0Cand my fingers are freezing. Sorry just wanted to share my pain with the group. Not sure yet about the wiring as it (the hitch) came with a flat six wire connection. I'll have to check the wire connection on the trailer before I mess with that. I have not purchased it so I'm not sure if it has a flat four or what.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

and here is my hitch. I had to purchase two chrome clamps that attach to the crash bar. Cost me 30.00. Wish I would have asked for these before purchasing the toe bar. I think I got it off ebay last fall.

Pete

Attachments

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
imported post

yuo'll need to get an adapter for your wiring, converts 4 wires on the bike to 3 on the trailer so you dont need seperate turn and brake lights on the trailer We did that to ours and works like a charm...

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
imported post

you need to ride it through the front door , hey ive done it before , nice and warm .

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
imported post

Ha, ha Yeah I've got a friend at work with a beautiful showbike called rated X, he keeps it in the house!

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

Rejoice! For this is a (cold) day I hath made!

P.S. Didn't I tell you NOT to call me by my real name when on these internet forums?

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

norton wrote:
Rejoice! For this is a (cold) day I hath made!

P.S. Didn't I tell you NOT to call me by my real name when on these internet forums?
Yup You gotta change the title before some of the JC freaks come out of the wood work ( Blasphemy You sinner you) :cheeky1::cheeky1::dude::dude::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
imported post

I feel your pain!!

went for a ride yesterday after installing new rotor covers and mirror trims with the led's. It was a fridgid 88 degrees f. not a cloud in the sky and a light breeze out of the south.

Just remember this come summer when it's so hot here the tires melt, and ya'll have perfect riding weather.

Later...

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
imported post

Yeah, but its a dry cold!LOL

Waiting for the rain to let up here near Seattle.
You know what we call it after 3 straight days of rain here?
We call it MONDAY!

Flatfour

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

like you said flatfour it has been raining for 3 days here in tennessee so far 4 in of rain has fail.but temps are in the high 70s lower 80s.

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

mrbigrick wrote:
Ha, ha Yeah I've got a friend at work with a beautiful showbike called rated X, he keeps it in the house!
He's not married I take it?..........:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.