Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Just returned to the world of owning a bike . My 87 year old mother in law moved in and my 92 year old dad as well . I needed a means of escape and what better than a bike. Its been along time since I've worked on a bike but installing the JM MP3 player was an easy install. Also installed accessory socket in left pocket for my ram mount garmin holder. Another straight forward install. My MP3 player worked fine with the 4 gb card provided but would not play on the Sony card that I had downloaded music on from Windows Media. I downloaded a converter and converted the WMA files to MP3 files but still could get no sound from my sony memory card. Plugged in my ZEN MP3 player ( used for when I mow ) and it sounded like crap!!! Then downloaded goldwing music manager program from " Wingstuff" and downloaded tunes on my sony card . Plugged it in the JM Mp3 player and now I have no power to the Mp3 player. Radio and all other functions work fine. Removed battery cables for and hour or so , checked fuses and all are ok, removed seat and cleaned and checked my connection , plugged everything back in and still no power to the CD. Any Suggestion s on what to try next ????????

·
Administrator
27,931 Posts
Mine did that and I had to return it to J&M for a replacement. Call them and they will direct you on what to check.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.