Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello all I am a new member to this group. I am pleased to see so many members. I joined because I am looking for a riding jacket and did a google search and saw another member had the same problem that I am having. I saw he was able to find what he was looking for with your help. So her is what I am looking for, a Joe Rocket black Titanium Deals Gap jacket xl

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

That's it!

That's the only reason you joined the greatest (and largest) Goldwing forum on earth? To find a particular "Joe Rocket" jacket somehow associated with an over rated stretch of twisty blacktop?

Sounds like a trophy quest to me... not something that is likely to appeal to the average membership here.

I might be able to help you here:

http://culleynet.com/?p=1420

http://culleynet.com/?p=1454

But... if you want to hang around awhile and maybe read a few posts... perhaps you'll learn a thing or two...

You are welcome here. :waving:

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Well us385south I was searching the web for this jacket and saw a posting from your site about a member looking for the same thing. I only found out about your site by searching for the jacket. I had no idea this forum existed. Thanks for making me feel so welcome!!

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Good luck finding those jackets. Try "thefind.com" or ebay....Its a crap shoot finding any of these jackets anymore, they are discontinued and no longer made.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

Have you ever tried riding to Deals Gap and get one??????

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Tried the craigs list guy but he has not replyed. Called Joe Rocket all gone. I wish my wife would of not bought the jacket so I would be off the hook for getting a matching one.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

I couldnt get craigslist guy to respond either...good catch beenshot !!! I might call em and get a spare blue one if they have em..

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

Hey from RonW I just bought two of these jackets at accessories international out of Miami they are they are on the internet accessories international.com at $83.95 plus shipping I think is what I paid for them each. Hope this helps.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Looks like that is a search engine of some sort, what website did u use from there to get your jackets?

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

rtjacques wrote:
I only found out about your site by searching for the jacket. I had no idea this forum existed. Thanks for making me feel so welcome!!
You are very welcome here, if you are interested in participating in our forum.

However, based on the number of your posts, my impression was then, and continues to be, that you are only interested in sourcing one of those jackets.

By the way...

"Well us385south I was searching the web for this jacket and saw a posting from your site about a member looking for the same thing."

This statement is false! If there was ever any question of your character or intent the fact you would perpetrate such a falsehood has removed all doubt.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

I went through Yahoo.com to accessories international.com for the jackets also have their phone number now. 1-786-242-5400 maybe this will help even more,good luck RonW.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

The small and medium jackets can be found yes all over the place, its XL in OP that hes looking for guys...Those are hard to find...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.