Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Joy is lots and lots of twisties!!!

look at the gps, and my odo... about half of that 195 was twisties.

BTW, dont you wish you could get 195 miles on a half tank????:ROFL:

Attachments

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
BTW, dont you wish you could get 195 miles on a half tank????:ROFL:
Yes, but only if I could get it on a Wing. :cheesygrin:

So was this a pre-run/test-runfor the round-up? :action:

John

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
imported post

What kind of Suzuki? DL1000? Doesn't look like one of those wretched sport touring bikes. To me sport touring is an oxymoron.

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

JerryH wrote:
What kind of Suzuki? DL1000? Doesn't look like one of those wretched sport touring bikes. To me sport touring is an oxymoron.
Wretched sport touring bikes? Wretched sport touring bikes?

"Oxymoron?" I'm gonna go look that up....hopefully it doesn't make me fighting happy....I mean, fighting mad!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

(Dollar for dollar, pound for pound, I think a good argument good be made that the DL 650 is the best, commercially available motorcycle in America.....bar none!)

(my "wretched sport touring bike" on one of its favorite haunts....)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
JerryH wrote:
Wretched sport touring bikes? Wretched sport touring bikes?

"Oxymoron?" I'm gonna go look that up....hopefully it doesn't make me fighting happy....I mean, fighting mad!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

(Dollar for dollar, pound for pound, I think a good argument good be made that the DL 650 is the best, commercially available motorcycle in America.....bar none!)

(my "wretched sport touring bike" on one of its favorite haunts....)

I just have to say...our "wretched sport touring bike" is pretty SWEET!!!! :cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin:

Red :thumbsup:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

That Zuki is a DL650... and Jack is right... it doesnt do any one thing perfectly, but it does lots of things really well!

Its not a wing, but you wont take the wing where I take that thing. And yes, I do have a wing... I love it, too...

The Strom can do logging roads, and I have done as many as 1600 miles in four days. Not bad for a single bike... Oh, and 60+mpg. Nice.

CJ and Sandy have a Wretched bike, eh? I could do with some wretched... lol

Attachments

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,198 Posts
imported post

Dick, I'm ashamed of you. That mounting bracket hasn't been finished. It should be flat black for heaven's sake. :ROFL:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
That Zuki is a DL650... and Jack is right... it doesnt do any one thing perfectly, but it does lots of things really well!

Its not a wing, but you wont take the wing where I take that thing. And yes, I do have a wing... I love it, too...

The Strom can do logging roads, and I have done as many as 1600 miles in four days. Not bad for a single bike... Oh, and 60+mpg. Nice.

CJ and Sandy have a Wretched bike, eh?  I could do with some wretched... lol

Yeah! You know, Dick, if that ST somehow evaporates, I'd be tempted, really, really tempted....to replace it with a Wee Strom (although I don't know how good it would be hauling that new "Red Goudger" palace, the Aspen Sentry camper that we just bought......)

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

I think the ST is anything but wrecthed personally, other than they make me feel like riding way too fast! :cheesygrin:

Dick, that's a great picture!!, and you look like the terminator too. :ROFL::ROFL:

John

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
I think the ST is anything but wrecthed personally, other than they make me feel like riding way too fast! :cheesygrin:

Dick, that's a great picture!!, and you look like the terminator too. :ROFL::ROFL:

John
Studly, ain't he? Could be another Super-Hero!

Captain Yellow Jacket! Defender of the Oppressed! Beware his righteous, powerful stinger!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

thats funny, John... my Mom said the same thing!! lol...

And I like it, CJ... I need to get that kid of mine (the one that makes the star wars stuff) to start on a costume!

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:

John
Thats the DigbyOdell pose... I did just like he does...

place the camera on the helmet, aim it, set the timer and run like heck! I tripped and still made it to the bike... lol

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
thats funny, John... my Mom said the same thing!! lol...
Hehe, Les said the same thing too when I showed it to her. :cheesygrin:

Mel, :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:, good one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.