Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=right]

A guy goes into a restaurant/lounge wearing a shirt open at the collar and is met by a bouncer who tells him he must wear a necktie to gain admission.

So the guy goes out to his car. He looks around for a necktie and discovers that he just doesn't have one, but he sees a set of jumper cables in his trunk. In desperation he ties these around his neck, manages to fashion a fairly acceptable-looking knot, and lets the ends dangle free.

He goes back to the restaurant. The bouncer carefully looks him over for a few minutes and then says, "Well, OK, I guess you can come in - just don't start anything."

[/align]

[align=right]

A guy goes into a restaurant/lounge wearing a shirt open at the collar and is met by a bouncer who tells him he must wear a necktie to gain admission.

So the guy goes out to his car. He looks around for a necktie and discovers that he just doesn't have one, but he sees a set of jumper cables in his trunk. In desperation he ties these around his neck, manages to fashion a fairly acceptable-looking knot, and lets the ends dangle free.

He goes back to the restaurant. The bouncer carefully looks him over for a few minutes and then says, "Well, OK, I guess you can come in - just don't start anything."

[/align]

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

:applause: Good joke, I liked it. You told it, then repeated it twice...this one must be your all-time favorite, hey??? :cheesygrin: :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
imported post

Triple copy and paste ?

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
imported post

What was that again?:ROFL::ROFL:

·
Just one of the guys
4,799 Posts
imported post

He did that just in case you didn't get the punch line the first two times.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

"De'Javu all over again" Yogi Berra:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

you kiddin me i had to read it 3 times to actually get the joke... man im tired

·
Premium Member