Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Two Irishmen walk into a pet shop in Dingle, they walk over to the bird section and Gerry says to Paddy, 'Dat's dem.'

The owner comes over and asks if he can help them.

'Yeah, we'll take four of dem dere little budgies in dat cage up dere,' says Gerry.

The owner puts the budgies in a cardboard box.

Paddy and Gerry pay for the birds, leave the shop and get into Gerry's truck to drive to the top of the Connor Pass.

At the Connor Pass , Gerry looks down at the 1000 foot drop and says, 'Dis looks like a grand place.'

He takes two birds out of the box, puts one on each shoulder and jumps off the cliff.
Paddy watches as the budgies fly off and Gerry falls all the way to the bottom, killing himself stone dead.

Looking down at the remains of his best pal, Paddy shakes his head and says, 'Fook dat. Dis budgie jumping is too fook'n dangerous for me!'

THERE'S MORE...

Moment's later; Seamus arrives up at ConnorPass.

He's been to the pet shop too and walks up to the edge of the cliff carrying another cardboard box in one hand and a shotgun in the other.

'Hi, Paddy, watch dis,' Seamus says.
He takes a parrot from the box and lets him fly free.

He then throws himself over the edge of the cliff with the gun.

Paddy watches as half way down, Seamus takes the gun and shoots the parrot.

Seamus continues to plummet down and down until he hits the bottom and breaks every bone in his body.

Paddy shakes his head and says, 'And I'm never trying dat parrotshooting either!'

IT IS NOT OVER YET...

Paddy is just getting over the shock of losing two friends when Sean appears.

He's also been to the pet shop and is carrying a cardboard box out of which he pulls a chicken.

Sean then takes the chicken by its legs and hurls himself off the cliff and disappears down and down until he hits a rock and breaks his spine.

Once more Paddy shakes his head.

'Fook dat, lads. First dere was Gerry with his budgie jumping, den Seamus parrotshooting... And now Sean and his fook'n hengliding

If you're not laughing you are on the wrong forum:D

Steve

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

OK the budgie I knew but the parrot and the chicken ?..I didn't see that coming:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::action:

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
imported post

I wonder when one of his friends is going to go,------ BASS JUMPING:D

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hi there orange1800, we meet again !!!:waving::waving::waving:

I wonder if that was the same Paddy, who, whentold, that it took 4 skin divers to circumcise a whale,:D replied (in amazement)..."WHALE OIL, BEEF HOOKED" :doh:

It's not a joke unless you say it fast with your best Irish Accent, so, go on, go on, go on....say it out loud .....whale oil, beef hooked.:dude:

Cheers.....Skipper.

[align=center]BIKERS ARE ONLY YOUNG TWICE

[/align]

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

It must be the bloody recession:whip:thats causing these comedians to appear on this forum :2finger:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

To be classed as a comedian by the "Great Redwing", with more posts than cc's of his neighbors 1800,...... is an honour.......gee "tanks a million":dude:

long live the craic :cheeky1:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Captainbrian47 wrote:
To be classed as a comedian by the "Great Redwing", with more posts than cc's of his neighbors 1800,...... is an honour.......gee "tanks a million":dude:

long live the craic :cheeky1:
Not more posts than Eighteen Hundred (1800) :shock: but more posts than Eighteen Thousand (18000):coollep:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Whale oil, beef hooked !!! be gorah !!! eighteen towelsand posts!!!.....and not one of them welcoming me on the "New Member Forum" :X:X:X

With only 5 posts so far,will Iqualify as Junior Forum Greeter or do I have to say hello to myself first and move to the Saltee Islands, East Coast of Ireland???:dude:

"top of the morning" to ye.......Skipper;););)

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Captainbrian47 wrote:
eighteen towelsand posts!!!.....and not one of them welcoming me on the "New Member Forum" :X:X:X

With only 5 posts so far,will Iqualify as Junior Forum Greeter or do I have to say hello to myself first and move to the Saltee Islands, East Coast of Ireland???:dude:
Hold your horses Captainbrian47 :gunhead: you have already being welcomed :hallo:To The Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum by not less than nine (9) members :3sum:eek:f whom fourare my subordinates who are paid as Forum greeters :clapper:The next best thing I can do for youis show you a photo of Rocky

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hi there REDWING,

I've just got back from a run out with Ciaran & the Local Lads in Gorey, lovely sunny day and the craic was 90. Before I got one foot in the door I was told that my Mother-in Law had just passed away (GRHS) in her sleep, very peacefully (TG).

When all the weeping, wailing & waking is over and I'm in better humour, I'll pick up the gauntlet again for "round two".

'till then, God Bless........Skipper.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

[align=center]I'm very sorry to learn of your M.I.L. death :([/align]

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
[align=center]I'm very sorry to learn of your M.I.L. death :([/align]

This was Redwing's last post to me, before he went AWOL.

Considering that I'd only just joined this forum, I thought the above post was very touching.:)

Since I've been back "on line", He's gone missing:?.

Just to be able to say, "thank you", I wish him back.:waving::bowing::waving:

According to his profile, there must be many others of you who feel likewise, for your own reasons. :X:):shock::p;):cool::pumpkin::cooldevil::coollep:

I'm sorry for dragging up this old thread, but I'm getting worried, ARE YOU?????

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

I had been wondering what happened to the old goa ...I mean Redwing.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,657 Posts
imported post

It's been so long, since he dressed me down good and proper, I'm beginning to feel my oats again :cheeky1:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I've sent him a couple of PMs but haven't gotten a reply and he usually does reply. I hope he's having a good time and is well. He's a fixture on the forum and I miss him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.