Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Never brush your teeth with an electric toothbrush while wearing your hearing aids....sounds like you've swallowed a chainsaw!

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

What if you take your teeth out ???:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
imported post

Don't talk like that! I've got a toothache! Have to call my dentist in the morning! And that's not the cheapest thing to do!:( Not too great pleasure visiting him either!!!:X Wouldn't trade profession with him, though...:cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

CJ I know this has nothing to do with the advise of not brushing the teeth while wearing a hearing aid.
But I will never forget the first reminder call from the Dental office my teeth cleaning date was comming up. right after my full set of dentures was on my answering machine. so I ask the girl to ask the dentist if he would send me a box or do I have to come in.
The dentist played right along, reply thats up to him.
she came back to the phone and asked why I needed the box?
I responded to send my teeth for the cleaning. I was on her list for a long time :smiler:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Lightin wrote:
CJ I know this has nothing to do with the advise of not brushing the teeth while wearing a hearing aid.
But I will never forget the first reminder call from the Dental office my teeth cleaning date was comming up. right after my full set of dentures was on my answering machine. so I ask the girl to ask the dentist if he would send me a box or do I have to come in.
The dentist played right along, reply thats up to him.
she came back to the phone and asked why I needed the box?
I responded to send my teeth for the cleaning. I was on her list for a long time :smiler:
Lol.....gawd, that's funny!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.