Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a long time since I have participated here. Wasn't even sure if I even had a place. Been through a bunch of medical problems but nothing life threatening. I had let Baby Blue go as I was about to open heart surgery & didn't want her to sit for a year while I recuperated. After a bit bought a Virago but after, I had to sell her as well due to hip & leg issues, I not able to comfortably able to hold that chopper up. Decided that I would retire from 2 wheels but WILL NOT retire my new lid. I keep looking for a trike but most are way out of my price range unless I find one & the owner agrees to carry the loan. I wouldn't even turn down a VW trike. Hope ya'll are having a great summer. Just wanted to stop by & touch base with all my friends. Cheers Angela oldbroad & God bless.

·
Premium Member
12,729 Posts
Hello Angela . I hope your putting all the medical problems in the past and arelife is getter back to normal . Nothing wrong with riding a trike . Heck most of us started out on one ;)
Glad to see you posting again . Visit often.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys & trike lady. I sure have missed being on here. Yes I am working with a completely new health care providers & they are not letting anything get by them. We Dodds' don't have a history of long life but I am just 72yrs. young but I have set the goal for the century mark. Gotta run for as this old kitten has to hit feathers early. It's Pride weekend up here & I want to head downtown for some of the celebrations. Can't stand long enough to stay for Sunday to watch the parade. So I will wish you all a nighty night. Cheers

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure have. That's what Baby Blue was. A 1209 I with the body of an LTD. I wish I had never sold her but she did go to good home near Calgary. Gentleman had lost a portion of his lower right leg after being rear ended or some such. Anyway back to your suggestion, I only get just shy of 1700 bucks after taxes at month's end. After paying all my bills, I have about 350 left for spending on me and my credit score is just under 500 points. No I am afraid that oldbroad will just have to live with PMS unless I can win a lottery & if that happens I'll get a new Indian classic & get the dealership hereabouts to bring up a CCC trike kit, because unless the trike, no matter the make, came from the factory trikes, it cannot be imported. I don't know if that includes a Wing that went from dealership to for instance CCC, to be triked. But that not stopping me from searching the internet for a trike.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Angela!!! Been a Loooong Time!!!!!
Ain't that the truth! Got involved with F/B, and with all the negative publicity I decided to dump that site. I spend good money for a security forum internet service & I personally think is the best out there. On top of that I have 3 satellite service, that I don't have to pay for, from my service provider, Google/Chrome etc. I got me a new tablet & decided to clean out a massive bundle of files along with duplicates in photos & music, that I came across this site in my favourite bookmarks. This was my home forum at the time & I still feel the same. Was gobsmacked to fine I still had aas account. As my skeletal parts of my body no longer allow me the joy's of to 2 wheels, but I am still looking for a good trike even if it's powered by a Volkswagen ("the people's bike." ?). Unfortunately it would have to be trike from this side of the 49th ??. Canada Customs don't allow trikes to be imported, as I said before unless it was built that way from new. I'd much sooner have a real trike but for the right price I would settle for a Voyager add-on. I am ashamed to say that with my credit score as it is, I will never get credit, so I have to hope for a gifted trike the trike owner will carry me for the money ( I can manage 2 /2.5 hundred bucks a month.) Of course there is always a lottery ??. Guess that I should go and grab some dindin. You all ride with the shiny side up & right hand cranked. Cheers my friends.

·
Administrator
58,741 Posts
Angela,

we never delete a membership....
the only thing would be if your password got corrupted or you forgot it.

I have my ph# presented when a password error occurs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts