Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

That makes an "ugly head light Wing" look rat nice...Just kidding about the Wing just jealous...But that Suzuki is not right.....

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

I am guessing that the picture of the last Suzuki is riden by the gentalman sitting behind it in the wheelchair.
I like to see that courage from someone. He has my respect.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

I wondered the last time that bike was posted...Was it custom built to accommodate the passenger?

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

It appears that the 'Busa in the original post was custom-made for a 1,000 pound useful load. :D

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

THe one with the wing on the rear looks like a Power Rangers bike..Slip on some red leathers,full face helmet and go trick or treating.hahahahha

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
imported post

This is my favorite!!:clapper:

I didn't notice the bike right away.

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

Hot as hell but probably cant spell HAYABUSA......................Is that spelled right.

My neighbor accrsoo the street has a Busa with a long rear , almost like a backwards choppere. Guess what It handles about as goos as a chopper.

He justifieds his change by syaying that a BUSA in the city is dangerous when you want to jump from zero to 100. This setup allows him to twist the wrist withourt having the tire leave the ground.

I just think its funny that he races the bike to each intersection before slowing down to an almost complete stop before turning. I just drag my pegs and nod my head in dissaproval.
Same guy used a scooter to pass his exam. He says there is no way to pass the test on a regular bike.I love the expression when I tell him that it should be able to be done on a wing.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

That's just a case in point that ******** should not have money. What a waste of bike, money, materials.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Ghost Rider 2 wrote:
I am guessing that the picture of the last Suzuki is riden by the gentalman sitting behind it in the wheelchair.
I like to see that courage from someone. He has my respect.
Amen. Good for him !!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.