Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just got this 88 gl1500 in pretty good shape. apears previous owner did alot of adons electrically but electrical tape was the electrical tools he had. need to get a full wiring diagram for it to get the wiring in proper shape to make it work so I can begin troubleshooting other potential problems.

Would appreciate any links to diagrams or any other help you may have.

Thanks,

David E.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
imported post

David what electrical system are you looking for? There is over 5 pages of different schematics on the 88 GL1500. If you need all of them it won't fit as an attachment. I can provide, but would have to send as an outside file. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I need all schematics in order to trace all wiring on the bike that are cut.shorted or buned. Lights, audio, ignition,pnumatic, and any other controls. Anything would help at this point and all help is appreciated.

Thanks, David

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

texasgold1500 wrote:
I need all schematics in order to trace all wiring on the bike that are cut.shorted or buned. Lights, audio, ignition,pnumatic, and any other controls. Anything would help at this point and all help is appreciated.

Thanks, David
Sounds like you better get a copy of Clymers for your bike! It's a good start but not as good as the Honda manual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.