Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just joined the forum and recently got my Christmas present, a new 2008 GL-1800 CSC Cobra Trike. I know Flyone enjoys it here and we'll be doing a lot of riding together. I look forward to meeting a lot of you in the future because Flyone speaks very highly of this group of people and this forum! :waving:

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

:waving:Hello and Welcome Bill . Ya cant beat the folks round these parts , its a great family . IF you get along with Flyone ok ....you'll make it here just dandy :cheeky1:Enjoy the new trike . Visit with us often .

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Another welcome from Florida!!:waving:

I'm sure you'll fit right in with the rest of us here. After meeting Flyone, I think meeting you will have to be added to the must do list.

Enjoy the trike and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

There goes the neighborhood!!!!!! :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Jim, nothing meant by the name but his name really is Bill and he has 3 wheels. :action:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Alabama!!:waving::waving::waving::waving:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the
Steve Saunder's GOLDWING FORUM

A Big Welcome FromTEXAS

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

:clapper:Oh ya, you'll have fun here, great group of people. Nice trike. Oh, and welcome from sunny Southern California:action:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Good to have you on board $3 Bill. :waving::waving:

Please tell us that you don't hold a similar passion for wearing thongs on your head as Bill Jnr. does!!!:shock::cheeky1::cheeky1:Certainly is different from rolling up your trouser legs!!!!;):D( that from a non travelling man I should add)

Enjoy the forums and we shall be expecting the low down on Flyone's upbringing... there has to be a logical explaination somewhere!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

Hello$3 Bill and welcome from Arizona.

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

:12blue:welcome from the HOOSIER STATE!!!!:1000red:

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum. Well there just better be a picture posted when you meet-up with our $11.00 Digger...:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: And 30 cents.:action: :gunhead:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

A GREEEEAT BIG WELCOME TO THE BESTEST WING SITE ON THE WEB from Canada’s west coast, Bill. Hope you stay a long time. ;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.