Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My avatar looks alot like me! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Gawd! Its too funny.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,642 Posts
imported post

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::applause::waving:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,212 Posts
imported post

bobalou wrote:
My avatar looks alot like me! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Gawd! Its too funny.
Many of us don't know what you really look like.
PIX PLEASE :praying:

NO-no, not a copy of your avatar
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

FM wrote:
bobalou wrote:
My avatar looks alot like me! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Gawd! Its too funny.
Many of us don't know what you really look like.
PIX PLEASE :praying:

NO-no, not a copy of your avatar
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
28,832 Posts
imported post

Do we really want to know what he looks like. Maybe we should stick with his AVATAR...



Although more pictures of the bike would be nice.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,212 Posts
imported post

WOOO-HOO-HOO-hoo-hoo-hooooooooo.

Shiv'arrrrrr me tim'barrrrrs.
Keeps your ava'tarrrrrr.:badgrin:


Maybe your right, no difference. :D
:waving: Bobalou, we love yah man.

 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

FM wrote:
WOOO-HOO-HOO-hoo-hoo-hooooooooo.

Shiv'arrrrrr me tim'barrrrrs.
Keeps your ava'tarrrrrr.:badgrin:


Maybe your right, no difference. :D
:waving: Bobalou, we love yah man.

see told ya!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,265 Posts
imported post

:ROFL::ROFL:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top