Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

On Wednesday I was coming out of Dublin on an emergency neo natal transfer. The traffic as usual was grid locked on the N7. Anyway even with blue's and two's, I was making very little progress but a chap on an 86 Aspencade actually blocked traffic in the inside lane and allowed me to get past. The bike had an 86 D reg and was pale blue in colour, the rider had a moustache. If any of the dublin boy's on the board know him, could they please pass on my thanks to him :)

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey medic1 :waving: it wasn't me, but it's the kind of thing i woulddo if i was there. :clapper: It's nice to hear of something like this, well done to the person involved. :clapper:

:clapper: :18red: :clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

medic1 wrote:
On Wednesday I was coming out of Dublin on an emergency neo natal transfer. The traffic as usual was grid locked on the N7. Anyway even with blue's and two's, I was making very little progress but a chap on an 86 Aspencade actually blocked traffic in the inside lane and allowed me to get past. The bike had an 86 D reg and was pale blue in colour, the rider had a moustache. If any of the dublin boy's on the board know him, could they please pass on my thanks to him :)
Hi Austin, haven't seen you on the forum for awhile! How's the new bike doing?

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Hi Austin, haven't seen you on the forum for awhile! How's the new bike doing?
Hey medic1 :waving: Now these guys are even watching you, so be careful. :jumper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.