Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Honda Guru
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

http://www.klsupply.com/

Everyone that is a parts/tool/supply junkie (like me:waving:) should download the K&L Catalog. Click on the link above, go to the bottom of the page, on the left side is the link for downloading their catalog. There is so much stuff in this catalog that you could spend the entire winter downtime just checking things out!

Just for example.... on page 302 is a listing for master cylinder resesivour (sp?) kits that might just be what's needed for a leaky master cylinder. Or... if it needs a new rebuild kit for the master cylinder itself.... well that's just a few pages before... like page 282 if I remember. Or at least it's there in the general area.

Anyway... the downside is that you cannot order directly from K&L. You have to go through a dealer. But they aren't hard to find since most shops are familiar with K&L and can order for you. They're prices are usually about 1/2 of OEM but the quality is up to OEM. Let's face it.... if it's K&L or Honda parts.... they are all made in Japan or some other Asian country<G>

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

OK, it's saved to a thumb drive. Heaven forbid I start seriously looking through it, it would no doubt totally fix my fixed income.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
imported post

Thats a good site and a good company.

I called them a couple of months ago a on a water pump seal kit for a 1981 GL1100, the JC whitney catalog says it's for a GL1000. So I called K & L to make sure it would work, I got hold of the customer service guy and he was very helpful said that's the one I needed. Then he gave me the names of some of the local shops in my area.

When I went to the shop to order it The shop owner is a guy that lived in my area about 30 years ago used to play with my nephews as kids. We recognized each other talked about old times.

Small World isn't it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.