Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am thinking about painting my wing and as well fixing it up....it runs and fairly decent but needs a timing belt, valves adj, and carbs synced. I can read all day long but without someone showing me a bit nervous bout doin it. anyone that can help?

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Im not in Kansas so I guess I can't help you.......

Sorry........

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
imported post

storm714, the 1200's have hydraulic valve adjusters, there is no adjustment. The timing belts are fairly easy with a little patience. If you go to the event forum you will see that those of us in Kansas have our own thread. If you introduce yourself there someone will be along shortly and we have several members in your area. Someone isalways willing to help (well usually). Anyway come over and join in you might just find the help you need. We are a rough crowd but you will find some really great people here.

Brian

·
Very active member
305 Posts
imported post

How far away from kansas city are you? There its a guy just south of kc about 15 min. Thats all he works on is 1100 and 1200 wings.he'd been doing it a long time and has done a few things on mine. Let me know if you are interested.good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.