Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well, I got a new accessory for my 1500. Have to find a way to mount it.
You guys can have those GPS, Airbags, ABS brakes, if you want. I got one of the most important things a Wings should have now! The only thing a Wing has really been missing all this time.

EXPRESSO MACHINE!

Well, ok it's more like a 12V single cup coffee pot, but HEY I GOT ONE! LOL

I did think of you! I am not selfish. Marked $5 I was going to grab a couple extras to donate to ES7 Auction, but all they had was the shelf display left. I geuss I will have the only 1500 with an Expresso maker for awhile. Sorry LOL

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Only you buddy...Only you..LOL

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

I have had one of those for years, unfortunately it takes a while to get hot, and then will keep getting hotter. I never know if it is just luke warm, or scalding hot until it is too late.

For dinner try an MRE laid on top of the crankcase behind the carbs for 10-20 miles!

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

lol when I saw the title of the thread.. First thing that came to mind was a new starter gear. But that espresso machine.. My hat is off to you Chromo. I know who's campsite I will be visiting first thing in the morning at the E.S. M&G :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I have had the starter gear now for awhile, no time, and scared, to pull engine and install it. This winter sometime it will get done.

Welcome to the site for coffee at ES7. Have to see how well this thing works.
This one is more like a normal coffee maker, and cup is plastic on bottom so should not have the over heat problem as mentioned, scalding!

I will have to remember to mention to fellow riders and lead rider, I have no starter so PLEASE only downhill facing rest stops :ROFL:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.